Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we lay off the sister. She’s probably wearing a wig for reasons she’s not sharing on social media. She’s not an “influencer.”
I agree with this, jade is desperate to be an influencer and posts all these pics, her sister hasn’t really got a say in that and she’s not choosing to put the pic out to everyone. I feel sorry for her sister always being mention in this thread! I appreciate the posts about this may have been just curious but looking back she gets called weird ECT bless her

Reactions: 2
I agree with this, jade is desperate to be an influencer and posts all these pics, her sister hasn’t really got a say in that and she’s not choosing to put the pic out to everyone. I feel sorry for her sister always being mention in this thread! I appreciate the posts about this may have been just curious but looking back she gets called weird ECT bless her
I don’t think her family should agree to posing for these pictures all at. They know what they are for, and are not only enabling Jade’s behaviour, but putting themselves out there for questions to be asked about personal things

Reactions: 7
With that set up her sister knew what was happening and the purpose of the photo. They all need to put their foot down and get Jade to deal with her issues.

Reactions: 3
Three things!
1. St Ives is beautiful but very expensive, get your purse out Jade love!
2. St Michaels Mount is tit.
3. Rhod, your 32. You can’t grow a beard my darl! Xx

• Haha
I’m glad their spending time together and Gone away, but surely this proves she doesn’t have to be with her nan as much as she is

VIPOO?!

I didn’t think she’d admit to having a tit never mind that it actually smells.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.