Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we lay off the sister. She’s probably wearing a wig for reasons she’s not sharing on social media. She’s not an “influencer.”
My comment had no offence behind it. It was a genuine question on whether I missed something on Jades insta seeing as she shares everything personal in her life.

Reactions: 3
These stupid questions she keeps putting in her posts to try and get engagement is so cringe

• Haha
The post is stupid but I feel sorry for her sister. Must be really difficult to suffer with that at a young age

Reactions: 1
She literally bawls about having no money, but can buy pyjamas and banners just for a stupid post on Instagram. And for what? Less than 20 comments (actually some of those are her replies).

Reactions: 8
duck off with that essay captioned cringe photo beb. You’re not an influencer. Stop trying to make it happen. You work at Asda. Look after your house and shag your husband. Stop staging all this bullshit for a photo. You’ll be much happier.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her sister looks so uncomfortable like ffs jade beb what are you making me do now

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe the effort she goes through for all of these photos, but nothing for her husbands birthday

A sad, sad individual. Never known someone so hell bent on not working a full time job that she flogs her family for a social media site. What an embarrassment. She needs her head testing. She's not right.

Why would she put her sister in such an awkward position. Its obv she was going to get asked questions. Selfish cow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.