Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi šŸ‘‹šŸ»

Does anyone else follow jadeee_sw??

Ive followed her for years and sheā€™s annoyed me for approximately the same amount of time.

I know she is going through a tough time at the moment with her grandad dying and I donā€™t want this to sound insensitive but I just find the whole thing of her crying on stories and relaying his last days to thousands of strangers so so odd!

Donā€™t get me wrong, she had me in tears but then I thought why the duck am I watching this. Iā€™ve got my own grandparents to grieve about never mind someone elseā€™s.

Sheā€™s always so depressed on her stories. Moaning about one thing or another.

She used to drone on for stories and stories about never having any money and in the next breath she was getting proposed to in New York šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Just seems like one of those people who always takes a negative out of any situation instead of enjoying it.

Thoughts?

Reactions: 9
This ^^

She moans they have no money but refused to work more than a few hours a week at Asda. Her poor husband is working night shifts to pay the mortgage. Moans they donā€™t have any furniture yet kits out her dressing room before buying a dining table.

She refuses to make any changes in her life to make it better. I feel for Rod too, heā€™s gone to all the effort for her birthday and sheā€™s ditching him to stay with her sister. As the first birthday as husband and wife youā€™d think sheā€™d want to be with him once heā€™s up. She always chooses her family over him, which I get is important but you canā€™t neglect your relationship especially when youā€™ve on,y been married weeks!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh my god yes. I get the vibe they're totally wrong for eachother. He doesn't seem to understand her at all, he just moaned all honeymoon. She drives me insane šŸ™Š She seems to think she's the only person to have ever had a death in the family. She could be a nice person if she changed her negative attitude.

Reactions: 4
100% only proposed/ got married because she made him. She openly admitted they donā€™t have sex often because she doesnā€™t want it. Now even if you have a low sex drive, when youā€™re with the right person, you will always want to have sex with them. Youā€™re just mates if you donā€™t have intimacy

Reactions: 5
The girl is her own worst enemy. What is the need for her to work 10 hours a week? Sheā€™s young and doesnā€™t have children she should be doing at least 30 hours then maybe sheā€™d be able to afford the things she desperately wants, I really donā€™t get her mindset?

Sheā€™s not doing too bad though for having no money, last year her dad paid for them all to go to New York, her wedding was obviously paid for by parents and she just had 2 weeks in Mauritius!

The girl is her own worst enemy. What is the need for her to work 10 hours a week? Sheā€™s young and doesnā€™t have children she should be doing at least 30 hours then maybe sheā€™d be able to afford the things she desperately wants, I really donā€™t get her mindset?

Sheā€™s not doing too bad though for having no money, last year her dad paid for them all to go to New York, her wedding was obviously paid for by parents and she just had 2 weeks in Mauritius!
Apparently they had to pay her dad back for New York. Another winge she had on stories.

Reactions: 2
Apparently they had to pay her dad back for New York. Another winge she had on stories.
Yep she whinged about that. And she's been quiet on the gram, she only came back on the other day to remind everyone it was her birthday the next day... Because last year she cried actual tears because she didn't get enough for her birthday off poor rhod and the weird sister. Because you know birthdays are so important and she needs to be spoiled at all times. She really Infuriates me! She works minimal hours and pleads poverty, yet when people suggest she asks asda for more hours or gets a new flaming job 'she doesn't like change' and doesn't want to ask asda for more hours! Can afford lip fillers though, oh and braces. Zzzzz poor rhod. Poor poor rhod.

• Haha
Omg!!! I used to love jade but have to agree with everything here! I feel bad her grandad died but she needs to carry on with her life. I feel so sorry for rod he works so hard and she just moans!!!!!

Omg!!! I used to love jade but have to agree with everything here! I feel bad her grandad died but she needs to carry on with her life. I feel so sorry for rod he works so hard and she just moans!!!!!
She had a bloody shrine in her living room to her other grandad even like 2 years or something after he died šŸ˜³ I understand she wanted to look after her family but it's strange that she moved out of her house and into her grandparents for months and basically up until the wedding, she barely appeared to see Rhod before that point so I can't imagine it did much for their relationship. She seems like a lovely girl but she needs some support from a level headed individual that can help her manage her grief etc and motivate her to get more out of life.

I have noticed though that she's looked less 'caked' nowadays, she never used to come on stories without her tan, lashes and piles of makeup but she seems more confident/comfortable in herself lately

Reactions: 5
Yep she whinged about that. And she's been quiet on the gram, she only came back on the other day to remind everyone it was her birthday the next day... Because last year she cried actual tears because she didn't get enough for her birthday off poor rhod and the weird sister. Because you know birthdays are so important and she needs to be spoiled at all times. She really Infuriates me! She works minimal hours and pleads poverty, yet when people suggest she asks asda for more hours or gets a new flaming job 'she doesn't like change' and doesn't want to ask asda for more hours! Can afford lip fillers though, oh and braces. Zzzzz poor rhod. Poor poor rhod.
I think the sister comes across a bit weird too lol

She needs help.

Itā€™s lovely that sheā€™s close with her family, but it causes her such distress and anxiety that itā€™s not normal. Her sister is weird.

Rhod is urgh. This whole ā€œpoor Rhod paying the billsā€ winds me up. He was her boyfriend for 82 years and before he finally proposed even though he knew she was keen. He couldā€™ve always left her and took the house if it was that bad blah blah blah. He knew how important the wedding was and the honeymoon, which is appears that she planned and then all he did was whinge. The pock marked fucker.

I see her 2753268 stories these days and just skip them and check on the forums to see if anyone was willing to take that kick in the vagina and watch them and then share what she was whinging about in about 2 lines - like I wish she would.

Sheā€™s sad. Sheā€™s lost. Itā€™s not normal and she needs to get help and I hope she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs help.

Itā€™s lovely that sheā€™s close with her family, but it causes her such distress and anxiety that itā€™s not normal. Her sister is weird.

Rhod is urgh. This whole ā€œpoor Rhod paying the billsā€ winds me up. He was her boyfriend for 82 years and before he finally proposed even though he knew she was keen. He couldā€™ve always left her and took the house if it was that bad blah blah blah. He knew how important the wedding was and the honeymoon, which is appears that she planned and then all he did was whinge. The pock marked fucker.

I see her 2753268 stories these days and just skip them and check on the forums to see if anyone was willing to take that kick in the vagina and watch them and then share what she was whinging about in about 2 lines - like I wish she would.

Sheā€™s sad. Sheā€™s lost. Itā€™s not normal and she needs to get help and I hope she does.
Absolutely, and if us as outsiders looking in can see this - surely her family can see it?! They should be stepping in and helping her not sitting back and watching on as she uploads 60 stories telling the world her problems

Reactions: 1
There's absolutely nothing stopping her getting a full time job. She's still young and is a pretty girl why doesn't she try for department stores / makeup counters etc. I remember her moaning about the part time Asda job and saying the only thing that will make her happy is "to do Youtube".

Also sorry to say but the grief over her grandfather is irksome. Regardless of how close you are I really don't think it's normal to grieve this much when death is everyone's natural end (if we're lucky!!) and nothing traumatic or unexpected happened to him. For goodness sake get a grip of yourself. He must have died one or even two years ago now?

Reactions: 4
There's absolutely nothing stopping her getting a full time job. She's still young and is a pretty girl why doesn't she try for department stores / makeup counters etc. I remember her moaning about the part time Asda job and saying the only thing that will make her happy is "to do Youtube".

Also sorry to say but the grief over her grandfather is irksome. Regardless of how close you are I really don't think it's normal to grieve this much when death is everyone's natural end (if we're lucky!!) and nothing traumatic or unexpected happened to him. For goodness sake get a grip of yourself. He must have died one or even two years ago now?
It takes more than a pretty face to get a job on a cosmetic counter.

You need sales experience, experience with cosmetics, preferably a qualification within beauty and finally, a personally.

Does she have any of the above?

Reactions: 1
It takes more than a pretty face to get a job on a cosmetic counter.

You need sales experience, experience with cosmetics, preferably a qualification within beauty and finally, a personally.

Does she have any of the above?
Not sure on the first three but a hard no on the fourth one.

Sheā€™s on about her other one that died a few weeks before the wedding, I think

Having another emotional breakdown on stories again because someone sent her a biscuit for her birthday. So annoying to watch as she spends half the story staring into space in silence, licking her teeth and smacking her lips šŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I canā€™t watch. So many stories with very little meaningful or relevant information.
Type it out in one bleeping post for duck sake.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.