Jade Billington #2 here's and AD there's an AD everywhere an AD AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe ohlala is Charlotte Ruff or maybe somebody pretending to be her........ Sophie Charlotte did call them out last year for breaking covid rules

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jades sister has an Instagram business account. It’s a clothing/fashion page

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe ohlala is Charlotte Ruff or maybe somebody pretending to be her........ Sophie Charlotte did call them out last year for breaking covid rules
I don’t think she would care enough to bother posting, where as her sister might check what people are saying and get a bit hurt at the speculation and try to diffuse ( but actually make worse).
I feel like Soph the oaf would be far more brash in her attempt to stitch anyone 😂😂

Reactions: 10
@shutterbug please just post them! Nothing to lose now I’m sure we all want to see 😂 well well well, Jade’s sneaky sister was NOT who I expected to be commenting here! 100% sure it’s her, the bloody irony. Maybe the whole family are on here posting “oh but I do like her 🥺” posts trying to throw us off 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh my word !! imagine your sister coming on your gossip thread and stirring tit .. nobody suspected a break up until she posted so she’s started all of this 🤣🤣

Christmas dinner is going to be awkward in the billington house

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great detective work everyone! I assumed they’d broken up but her sisters comment about them going through “something heavy” makes me think otherwise? But why was Jade’s story not unified? Very odd

Reactions: 6
Definitely her sister. Plus if you were her friend, called Charlotte and you were worried you'd been rumbled, you'd make up that you'd used Charlotte as a fake name on here- not admit you were her friend called Charlotte lol.
I'm assuming Jade knows she's posting, wouldn't be surprised if she'd asked her to.
I assumed they’d broken up but her sisters comment about them going through “something heavy” makes me think otherwise?
surely something heavy definitely implies a break up? What else would you think it means?

Reactions: 6
surely something heavy definitely implies a break up? What else would you think it means?
Not to me. To me, “they’re going through something heavy” sounds like there is something they are actually experiencing together. I hate to speculate this because this is a very personal topic for me as I’ve been through it, but almost as if theres been a miscarriage

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.