Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Osbourne has never been a nice man. He also told his ex that Jacqueline was a mistake, whilst Jacqueline was pregnant with his baby. He’s vile

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
She's posted on inst saying she's fine and a video of dan.

She'll never leave him, and this new fame means he wont be leaving her for a while

Reactions: 10
She’s apparently turned down a big glossy mag deal and other opportunities now to focus on her relationship with Dan.
fair enough if she wants to move forward with Dan but turning down big work opportunities seems crazy regardless?

I’d be having myself a back up plan just incase. It’s not like dan is the breadwinner either what does he actually do? Apart from threesomes... allegedly

Reactions: 24
She’s apparently turned down a big glossy mag deal and other opportunities now to focus on her relationship with Dan.
fair enough if she wants to move forward with Dan but turning down big work opportunities seems crazy regardless?

I’d be having myself a back up plan just incase. It’s not like dan is the breadwinner either what does he actually do? Apart from threesomes... allegedly
Surely the whole point of going on I’m a celeb is to raise your profile and make some money but now she’s won the show and has the perfect opportunity for this she isn’t bothering to do so which like you said is crazy! Silly girl

Reactions: 21

He goes gym and gets tattoos. That’s about it. Apart from being a top shagger. Allegedly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

I wonder if that was his idea?! I mean he can’t have her being ‘more Famous’ than him!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if that was his idea?! I mean he can’t have her being ‘more Famous’ than him!
She already is more famous than him. She was on one of the uk’s biggest soaps in a lead role whilst he was on towie and threatening his ex....

Reactions: 20
she feels like shes winning if she stays with him, Shows all these girls that he loves her and no one else. She puts him on a pedestal because hes good looking. Buts that's all he has. So she will continue to stay with him. Sad really. She probably chose to get pregnant to keep him too.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Can’t say I’m her biggest fan but I hope she truly has discovered her self confidence to sack him off and move forward. She’s got her own drama school/studio, two lovely daughters and now she’s won this she’s surely opened more doors for opportunities and a steady income. Hope it all goes well for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a waste it has been to vote her queen. The idea was to reboot her career but instead she has already crumbled due to stories about her husband. She should take the interviews and the hard questions and show people that she is a strong woman

Reactions: 14
So apparently Jac has been on Lorraine this morning and has said that Dan ‘knows he’s done wrong’ 😂 looks like he’s had a slap on the wrist and got away with it again

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So apparently Jac has been on Lorraine this morning and has said that Dan ‘knows he’s done wrong’ 😂 looks like he’s had a slap on the wrist and got away with it again
So if he “knows he’s done wrong” and he’s still doing it, why is she still with him if she’s not a doormat as she’s put it? She should have some respect for herself and her daughters and get rid of him. If those girls grow up knowing their father does the dirty on their mother, it could definitely affect how they then go on to view future relationships. He sounds vile.

Reactions: 15
There's no hell to be given with a wrongun, you ditch them.

Reactions: 7
.... what does everyone make of them?!

He is VILE. And unfortunately I just think she’s a bit of a mug for staying with him. He’s gross, and has repeatedly cheated on her but carries on behaving like a tosser.... why does she put up with it?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
.... what does everyone make of them?!

He is VILE. And unfortunately I just think she’s a bit of a mug for staying with him. He’s gross, and has repeatedly cheated on her but carries on behaving like a tosser.... why does she put up with it?
I think he’s a creep! Maybe a manipulator- hence why she won’t leave??? Maybe she’s a low opinion of herself because of him ??

Reactions: 12
I hope to god that the girls she was in the jungle with support her and give her a boot up the arse to realise that she is worth so much more than how Dan treats her. Her win proves that! I wish she could see herself through our eyes and stop believing Dans bullshit and the way he makes her feel.

She can do so much better than that tosspot! Dan knows it and he knows that Jac has such a low opinion of herself that she won't leave and if she tries, he knows he can talk her round easily.

Reactions: 7
I love this website for having threads like this 😂 I can't stand his face, he always seems so smug. It seems like classic emotional abuse / gaslighting where he keeps talking her round and she genuinely believes she can't do better. She said on TV earlier that there's details about his allegations that can't be released for legal reasons but show that he's innocent? I'm wondering what that could possibly be.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Got a feeling she is going to kick him to the kerb very soon.
With a bit of luck 🤞🏼
He’s vile and has absolutely no respect for that poor girl. I like her and I’m glad she won but that hole had to tarnish her win with his sexual antics 🤮 Everyone knows what that Chloe is but I bet there’s some truth to her claims.
The way Jac said she is only known as Lauren from Eastenders and a door mat 😩 shows that she doesn’t think very highly of herself at all and he’s keeping her in that head space I put money on it!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.