Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a bleeping disgrace about her dad.
They can’t take him off the system because he wasn’t an employee? So they keep paying him a good pension??? bleeping ridiculous.

They stop paying people when they die. Why can’t they stop paying people who stole over half a million from their employer? (who contributed to that pension). Taking away the pension is a way of paying it back. Or at least not profiting anymore from his grubby crimes.

The amount that councils have cut in funding to the vulnerable and those in need, is utterly depressing. There is so little help, or none at all, for kids with SN, child carers, children in poverty.

And that piece of scum steals half a million just to get better cars, houses etc. He will already have been on a very high wage, with good benefits, 30 days paid holiday, paid sick leave and a great pension. But that thieving toe rag wanted more.

And he still gets to keep his, no doubt sizeable, pension. It’s pathetic.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Please let thread title be has he left her yet!
I was first to say that pages back when someone said it
It’s a great title 👍

Reactions: 3
What’s with the weird large sky high net things behind her? Am I being really stupid!??

Reactions: 1
It’s so Dan’s new bit on the side can’t climb in while she sleeps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel a little uncomfortable with her talking about how much a three year old loves makeup and applies the "perfect lip" ..... TF?

Reactions: 4
I think the nets are like those get round football fields. It's no doubt to stop the kids balls going over, dogs going over the fence, people jumping in etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have those nets in my garden coz my kids just volley they balls over the fence and we used to end up losing them or having to knock on neighbours doors to ask for them back 🙄

*the balls

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.