Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping state of it with the tit coloured lip gloss and thin, lank hair! 🤮😂

Ranting about how she can't wait to leave the house - I bet her neighbours will be MORE glad to see the back of those loud, obnoxious, grubby, foul-mouthed chavs! 🤮

And why does she sound different, i.e like she's had her teeth done? 🤔 They look whiter AND bigger, so I think the sneaky witch HAS had them done.... 😡

Urgh, the whole family are pig thick and disgusting

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Ranting about how she can't wait to leave the house - I bet her neighbours will be MORE glad to see the back of those loud, obnoxious, grubby, foul-mouthed chavs! 🤮

And why does she sound different, i.e like she's had her teeth done? 🤔 They look whiter AND bigger, so I think the sneaky witch HAS had them done.... 😡

Omg you’re right they look glowingly white!

Reactions: 3
How are companies paying her to promote anything? Aren't influencers meant to be aspirational?? She always seems so downtrodden and makes me feel depressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’d be able to reinvent her brand if she gave him the push. She isn’t a horrible person, she seems pretty normal tbh.

Reactions: 1
I feel like shes doing this to distract from their recent transgressions. She literally started sharing these stories a day after puppy gate and the news articles about her went from the puppy fiasco to ‘jac getting messages from nasty trolls.’ She did the same when Dan was reported to have cheated on her again. It was suddenly “look at these nasty messages i have been getting.” She uses the pity card every time the going gets tough and she wants to hide whats being said about her. The thing is these things arent new, anyone who is in the public eye gets messages like these. Heck im not even in the public eye and ive had strange men message for attention or get angry when ive declined their advances. You just block and move on. I don’t go pasting it on my social media for attention but with Jac its “look everyone!!! forget that my husband has cheated on me for the millionth time or that i have broken the law.. that is yesterdays news because LOOK what this random person messaged me saying.” Why does she care that some random man has messaged saying she has a double chin? Focus on the issues closer to home like what your own husband was said about you and your kids behind you back Jac. THATS something far more concerning!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well she’s on one this morning guyssss... who’s rattled the cage.
(Apart from herself for looking here??)

Pissing myself how she can't get the dogs involved enough in all her stories/pics lately!! That's to stop the backlash about the new puppy.

What a rant this morn, so busy making stories, obviously not showered or dressed, ignoring her child yet again who can be clearly heard making noises like a wild animal trying to communicate, oh but thanks bubbbaaaaaa. And Daniel brought her a coffee out of guilt for dm'ing the hot mum at Teddies school no doubt 🙄
Why is she such a fulltime head?

Reactions: 5

Ah that’s a really mean comment. I know this page isn’t for snowflakes but these people do have feelings!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks awful - washed out and worn out. You can say how happy you are Jac but everything says different. She is such a sad chav. Her chat is so moronic I feel like I've lost brain cells.

Reactions: 4
Ah that’s a really mean comment. I know this page isn’t for snowflakes but these people do have feelings!

They might have feelings but seeing as no stone is left unturned and they post pics of their unflushed turds every 5 minutes on the 'gram, they are going to elicit comment. And actually they are vile. & pig thick.

Reactions: 9
What the actual duck is she talking about? She comes across as so stupid and childish. She can barely string a sentence together and the singing was completely cringe worthy.

Reactions: 5
New thread

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.