Jaclyn Hill - Morphe’s Next Top Employee

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has posted the LA Coroner's report on Twitter - he was found dead on the sidewalk/pavement

A quick search has led me to find that he was homeless and was still battling his demons. He had lost contact with family and friends. This happened after he lost Frankie (his little dog). No one knows if the dog ran off or was stolen. He hadn't got access to a mobile phone either. He was found on the 10th August and it looks as though the family weren't informed until yesterday.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Jaclyn has posted this :

I can’t believe this day has actually come. I am so out of my mind right now, I don’t how I’m even going to type this. But I’m going to try…
Jon, you were the most kind & compassionate person I’ve ever known. You looked people in the eyes & you truly listened & cared about what they had to say. You had so much talent you didn’t even know what to do with it. You turned your pain into art & touched so many people with your honesty in your music. You were one of the funniest people I’ve ever met! You made everybody laugh uncontrollably & I will forever miss that about you. I know we ended our marriage but we never stopped loving & caring for each other. All I ever wanted was for you to find your happiness & be free from your struggles. My heart is broken knowing that you are gone but my spirit knows that you are finally free. And I know that you’re up there playing the drums right now making everyone laugh. I will carry our memories & inside jokes with me for the rest of my life. Rest peacefully. Love, Twix.

Jordan has posted this (Jon's ex friend): With the absolute utmost respect, my thoughts and prayers go out to the entire Hill family. My heart truly breaks for you all. Rest peacefully, Jon.

I have to say this - I think the love between Jaclyn and Jon was 'it' - you could see the love between them on vlogs/videos and in photos. They adored one another before the fame/fortune I hate to say it but, she doesn't look at Jordan the same way. Jordan was there to comfort her when Jon was in rehab. I think Jordan saw dollar signs....He didn't know Jaclyn when she was a struggling makeup artist. This news has hit her HARD as we all know she still loved Jon deeply. Jaclyn really annoys the crap out of me but, I can imagine she is absolutely devastated.....and she may also feel guilt for divorcing Jon (it must be horrible to be in the position of trying to help your spouse with an addiction)

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Agreed, I hope Jaclyn has a strong support system around her and maybe some therapy. She must be feeling so vulnerable. Just a heartbreaking situation all around.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I only found out about Jon's passing yesterday from reading the above posts. Surprised there isn't more on TikTok about it. Also weirded out how much it's upset me. Guess it's because I, like a lot of people, "grew up" with them as a couple, from when she first started doing makeup in her kitchen with the fridge behind her, to when she made some money and they moved to a nicer place, to the massive house they then moved to, to the break up and divorce etc All so sad.

Apparently he was living on the streets and had chosen to be without a mobile phone for a long time so no one, not even his family, could ever get in contact with him. Also read that Frankie (the pooch he took when they split) went missing but not sure when that happened.

The fact that Jaclyn was with him since she was 15... I imagine it was, or is, hard for her to know he's gone. In such a bad way too. Not that the substance abuse was her fault...but the crazy money and success YouTube brought obviously tipped him over the edge from very early on.

RIP Jon Hill

Reactions: 1
...I take it she is copying 'Barefoot Dreams' with her new range of 'KOZE' products...... :rolleyes:

Forma Brands, Parent of Morphe, Lipstick Queen and Jaclyn Cosmetics, Considers Bankruptcy

Sources blame covid and the two-year decline in color cosmetics sales.

Forma Brands, the parent company of Morphe, Lipstick Queen and Jaclyn Hill’s Jaclyn Cosmetics, may file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to Reorg Research. Sources blame the pandemic, which caused a two-year slide in color cosmetics sales, supply chain issues, as well as controversy surrounding celebrity brands from Jeffree Star and James Charles.

With sales of $350 million last year, Forma Brands ranked No. 43 in Happi's The Top 50 and No. 97 in The Happi 100.

Majority owner, private equity firm General Atlantic, declined to comment. For its part, a spokesperson for Forma said: “Forma Brands is engaged in constructive discussions with our financial stakeholders regarding ways to strengthen the company financially and enable us to reinforce our focus on the opportunities we see ahead for our brands. We are excited about the products we will continue to bring to our customers.”

In 2019, General Atlantic purchased a 60% stake in Morphe. The deal valued the company at $2.2 billion. At the time of its investment, Morphe was said to be doing about $500 million in net sales, with about $130 million in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization.

omg wow. No wonder Jacyln started that warehouse thing. maybe this is why

Her Koze release on youtube has 14k likes and 27k DISLIKES! Are people finally waking up?

She's so gross, she fakes everything from that "abduction" that never took place to outright stealing another creators brand. Now she's yapping on youtube about her favourite amazon items. Girl stfu you.

I thought I'd jump start this thread as it's as dead as Jaclyn's career

So, she's decided to close KOZE after messing up Kailyn Nicholson's brand....and she's ditching the cheap jewellery line.........we already know that she can't personally close down Jaclyn Cosmetics as it's not her company

The closing my brand video has 25k likes and 44k dislikes

Also, according to another site, Jaclyn Hill's Closet account has been reported for breaching FTC guidelines and has vanished from instagram........

I don’t mind her, she is dramatic and spins the truth but as I’ve never purchased any of her products I’ve nothing negative to say about them. Who owns the cosmetic range? I heard Ulta wasn’t going to stock it anymore. I started to skip past when she was selling her jewellery, she says now she felt she was always selling and hated that. I can’t say I picked up on that, she seemed quite happy doing it! I thought how she treated the lady with the brand name was horrible, you don’t act like that. Nobody closes a profitable business, clearly they aren’t making money but Jaclyn being Jaclyn she can’t be straight. She wants to save face, she doesn’t need to pretend she is closing them as it’s not what she wants to be doing.

Reactions: 4
Is she feuding with her sister? They never seem to hang out anymore, she never mentions her?

Is she feuding with her sister? They never seem to hang out anymore, she never mentions her?
They've stopped following each other on instagram. Her sister was recently baptised in the ocean as she said she had neglected god for people not worthy of attention...I wonder who she could mean?? 😂 . Rachel was Jaclyn's manager for quite a few years but, I reckon she saw Jaclyn's popularity was on the decline...so she's trained as a real estate agent instead. She no longer wears Jaclyn's makeup range either - she uses a lot of Sephora branded cosmetics and Fenty beauty. When she posted the story, I should've screen shotted it. Rachel's children are never at Jaclyn's when she has a movie night with the nieces (brother's children)

Sorry but her makeup looks f-ing ridiculous here. The lip liner, the blush pulled up to her eyes, the emphasized lower lash line, the chalky eyeshadow on her brow bone...

I can't believe she gets paid for this.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 9.47.11 PM.png