Jack Whitehall

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened with Gemma Chan, 6 years! He didn't want kids but now he has one?

Reactions: 1
I don't know, but if being a monumental tit gibbon is seen as one of the criteria for "good boyfriend material" by people like Gemma Chan, then I need to up my "6th form class knobhead" game.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what happened with Gemma Chan, 6 years! He didn't want kids but now he has one?
I think he said somewhere that he wanted his father to be able to see his grandchildren by Jack, that he wanted them to have a relationship before it was too late. I wonder if his sister having two children and his brother being married, and presumably due to have one in a few years, prompted him to not want to be left out. Or, and here's a cynical take, the baby is an accident and he's trying to put a good spin on it. Just guessing.

Reactions: 4
Does he have a lift in his house? His girlfriend just posted her, the baby and the dog in a lift and it looks as though she’s at home