Jack Monroe #98 Thoroughly Naff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what portrait mode does Jack.

It doesn't: whiten teeth, whiten eyes, make arms thinner, make eyes bigger, straighten teeth, enlarge lips, smooth the skin etc etc....
I have an iPhone 11 🔺 portrait mode makes me look bleeping horrific. It highlights every line and pore (and every vague lip hair or chin hair I may add) so she is talking tit that she’s using it. It does the opposite of blurring you to oblivion.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
I have an iPhone 11 🔺 portrait mode makes me look bleeping horrific. It highlights every line and pore (and every vague lip hair or chin hair I may add) so she is talking tit that she’s using it. It does the opposite of blurring you to oblivion.
Agree! I was so excited when I got it, I never use it for me now

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"Until it sings" What the blistering duck does that even mean???
IncyGrunkaing, so sorry if it's been said. 'Singing Swede' is another Slimming World rip. She forgot to mention you have to pierce it first though, because it'll explode if you don't (poor squiggle! 😯)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Right I’ll do one and you’ll all hate it and it will be wrong. Wait here a minute

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.