Jack Monroe #95 The only poverty she works to eradicate is her own

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honey, we've seen your house. It's got a massive front drive so if your neighbours WERE peering in then they've had to walk right up to your door to snoop and that's bleeping weird.

Orrrrrrrrrr....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
I used to draw a cock and balls on the board before the teacher arrived.. Tom of Finland I am not.

ETA.. I was taught by Nuns.. This never ended well for me.
Haha, same!! Was a big Viz fan too-my annual got confiscated by a teacher & I had to go and get it back from the nun head. She was disgusted, that edition had friar duck the monk with Tourette’s in & the topless skateboarding nun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I know she’s joking but I do sense a house move on the way...after Christmas I think. Anyone else?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
is she posting a pic of sb using a mandolin in a bid to make him Twitters own Buddy Oliver

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Quick, @Dogmuck - Jack has kindly presented the perfect opportunity for you to resubmit your 'The Postman Only Sniffs Twice' classic. :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So her mate on Twitter is backing jack over the le Creuset in a charity shop story. Maybe it’s true. But what are the odds-a known liar (we have receipts) just happened to come across massively & stupidly cheap top of the range cookware in a charity shop? Hmm.
If she’s actually asked this friend to go along with the lie to shut us up, can I just say-in the style of Jack-How Completely And Utterly Embarrassing Is That? 😬It reminds me of bullshit me and my friends made up at school-we went for a night out on a school French trip & claimed we went for a walk and got lost. When you’re 14 you have this idiotic idea that others can’t 100% prove you’re lying as long as you stick to the story but if her friend has gone along with this & it is bullshit then it is one of the most cringe things she’s done. And if she isn’t lying for once, imagine needing to go to that amount of effort to prove it. It’s all her own doing.
Lying so much must be exhausting. Nobody believes you any more jack and that’s 100% down to your dishonesty.
if that is Vix 'another a+ pass for kitty's it is bound to be true.

Eta hah! Others got there first!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My spidey senses are tingling in relation to this orange book and letters to her son. But I know I won't have to wait long until she pulls off her own mask and shouts, "you pesky Tattlers"
I agree that these are fast-moving threads. Not sure if this has been discussed further, but maybe circa Page 40 is a good compromise? Thoughts, Frauen?

With this in mind, I will throw my first entry into the ring. I hope that highlighting her typing error doesn't upset our scathing essayist ..... too much. 🙃

Jack Monroe #96 - A tattooed sweaty upstart? No, never, not our Dear Heart!!

View attachment 289896
Mine are tingling, too. Setting the scene of the bills stacking up, the giant house being unmanageable/going to be taken away, maybe getting things in order (like business accounts) things about death and cuts to support, repeated mentions of L, now finding letters written to the kid.

Anyhow - is that a mangowood table underneath the bowl of shite?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I know she’s joking but I do sense a house move on the way...after Christmas I think. Anyone else?
Yes and you know how expensive that can be, more so when one RENTS privately. That jingling you hear isn't Santa on his sleigh, it's the tips jar summoning the pay pigs.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.