Jack Monroe #93 I can’t believe she’s no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post, been lurking since DKL. I first came to this site after reading about JM’s pile on of That Man, thinking what an entitled brat she was and googling her. Anyway, just wanted to say what a brilliant job you’re all doing, you regularly make me hoot up a lung. Also, I spotted this first thing. Since deleted
Haha poor old Jack in her massive house, desperately attempting to relive her 'glory days' of when she felt she had some relevance. It's all very Norma Desmond isn't it? Also welcome, @Chudney

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Rise and shine, Tattlers! This way for your subsidised breakfast, courtesy of Jack’s car boot sale ➡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.