Jack Monroe #90 Freezer of lies in a house of extravagant buys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Rebus. Even visited Oxford Bar in celery Edinburgh. Haven't been able to read a book since the pandemic began. Not even the newest Rebus. She can bog off.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't think we've ever seen/heard of her using a Kindle have we?
No, which is surprising as someone I know who has arthritis told me that the Kindle makes it so much easier to read as books are often hard for her to hold.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
See, even that annoys me. She’s so disingenuous (FANCY!). Why not just say “difficult times for everyone just now, I thought it would be good to set a limit and see what was possible” - well we know why, because she’s rattling the tip jar again to mug off her loyal followers, whilst spitting in the eye of people genuinely on the breadline at the same time.

people who are struggling and follow her are probably catching up to the fact that she’s producing meals with stuff not on the famous £20 shop. I hope so. And I hope they find their way here because when it’s all laid out, with receipts, it shows how little she cares about people in poverty and how much she cares for herself.

She wants money for nothing (and the chicks for free) but also wants the blue ticks to know she’s not poor and belongs with them. You can’t live a Prada lifestyle on a Primark budget and ask people to pay for it by various nefarious means.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Beetroot and kidney bean curry was too far for me. I couldn’t even come on here last night in case I read about it again, just no, no.

Just say ‘I’m not a vegan’ it’s easy Jack. Just say ‘it didn’t work for me’. Why does she think they won’t notice when she’s stuffing her face filling of 400 eggs a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Finally caught up, I only had a day off and it's taken me almost two to catch up! I wouldn't be able to read a book a day, would I? 😂

Apologies for not doing many likes, I'm reading on my phone and for some reason the like button sometimes doesn't work. I love all the contributions here, so just assume I have!

I am going out for a socially distanced walk today with friends (before we get put into tier 3) no doubt I will be behind again. These threads move so quickly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Apparently she didn't test most of her meat recipes - her admin assistant had them! Found these comments under this pic on Facebook.

View attachment 279141
View attachment 279140
This is so infuriating to read. It’s a prime example of a narc trick in action, DARVO: Deny, Argue, Reverse Victim and Offender.

She is the one encroaching into someone else’s community, and doing harm to said community by misrepresenting us and claiming to be something she’s not. She is the one who has massively lied. She is the offender. Yet she is acting like the victim for being cordially called out.

More “reverse victim and offender” in action when she says “I’m not here for a fight” immediately after being rude, so that onlookers won’t notice that she has caused the fight, and will blame the victim.

“Argue” in action: attacking the person daring to question her with personal digs, by insinuating that they are unreasonable and gatekeeping, with “obviously not vegan enough for you”, and suggesting they are putting themselves on a pedestal pretending to be perfect.

“Deny” came when she untruthfully said “I’ve always been pretty open about it” (cooking and testing meat) despite previously acting out the role of an outspoken militant vegan.

She is so transparent. Doesn’t she ever realise that all her problems would be solved if she just stopped lying?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I bloody love Nadiya and her husband is fit! She’s just adorable and Jack isn’t fit to lick her boots(trap)! It’s almost like ‘look at what you could’ve won if you weren’t such a massive bellend’ Jack.

As for being ‘Veganish’. I don’t like eggs, cheese or milk as separate entities and I don’t eat meat. I don’t call myself vegan though because dairy ends up in some of the things I eat & I have butter so I’m vegetarian. Jack’s not even remotely vegetarian let alone vegan. Why does she have this magical power over people so they can’t see what a prick she is? Tis confusion!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I bloody love Nadiya and her husband is fit! She’s just adorable and Jack isn’t fit to lick her boots(trap)! It’s almost like ‘look at what you could’ve won if you weren’t such a massive bellend’ Jack.

As for being ‘Veganish’. I don’t like eggs, cheese or milk as separate entities and I don’t eat meat. I don’t call myself vegan though because dairy ends up in some of the things I eat & I have butter so I’m vegetarian. Jack’s not even remotely vegetarian let alone vegan. Why does she have this magical power over people so they can’t see what a prick she is? Tis confusion!
I had two meals yesterday. One was beans on toast. That makes me at least 50% vegetarian, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I find it interesting that Jack hasn't put the photo of the mushroom soup on her insta page, when every other photo makes it onto there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
But that is the problem. She can (and does).

But for how long?
It’s got to come tumbling down eventually and it probably will as soon as her Patreon contributors wise up. No TV work, surely nobody is going to commission more books if the poverty one is still on the back burner and even her own recipe books probably won’t sell well - I can’t see how they could after the pictures she’s put up this week 🤮. People are tightening their belts which is her niche (😂) but there will be less money for books, especially when so many recipes can be found online.

I’m permanently baffled by her followers. I don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's always so damn conceited. She's the fastest reader ever (well done Jack, it's not a competition), every recipe is the best version ever, and now this £20 shopping "challenge". Makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This is so infuriating to read. It’s a prime example of a narc trick in action, DARVO: Deny, Argue, Reverse Victim and Offender.

She is the one encroaching into someone else’s community, and doing harm to said community by misrepresenting us and claiming to be something she’s not. She is the one who has massively lied. She is the offender. Yet she is acting like the victim for being cordially called out.

More “reverse victim and offender” in action when she says “I’m not here for a fight” immediately after being rude, so that onlookers won’t notice that she has caused the fight, and will blame the victim.

“Argue” in action: attacking the person daring to question her with personal digs, by insinuating that they are unreasonable and gatekeeping, with “obviously not vegan enough for you”, and suggesting they are putting themselves on a pedestal pretending to be perfect.

“Deny” came when she untruthfully said “I’ve always been pretty open about it” (cooking and testing meat) despite previously acting out the role of an outspoken militant vegan.

She is so transparent. Doesn’t she ever realise that all her problems would be solved if she just stopped lying?
This should be on the national curriculum to teach about NPD.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.