Jack Monroe #8 Grates meats, deletes tweets and when she denies it we've got the receipts.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't see any other suggestions and this is great from @GrunkaLunka

Changed from as it got more votes
The gavel banged, the jury's hung... She's grated up her laughed up lung.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just going back to the tweets, her saying people are emailing in about wanting to fire her....was this an indirect plea to her loyal fans to email and make sure she gets another show?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Okay I'm all caught up on that episode now. I didn't see yesterday's but reading your comments and only having heard of this woman yesterday, I'm not going to waste my energy on that one! :p

Reactions: 6
Crazy how quickly the thread is moving, luckily there is lots of material for titles 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s triggered my childhood PTSD.

I finally got one of these for my 6th birthday and threw up on it at my party in front of all my friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've been so inspired by the Tattle along this morning, I'm actually going to give today's episode a try. Hope I don't cringe too hard.

No, I'm not interested in the recipes to be honest, I just want to see how sexy hungover Matt really is! 😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just couldn’t do it today, the shaking! For her own sake I hope she doesn’t get more tv work, she must be barely holding herself together. Her family surely find it hard to watch her do this to herself?

Reactions: 9
In her early videos, I thought she started with cold oil and onions in a cold pan in case people were using gas cards for meters and this was a way of not wasting the energy, but surely now if you're on a mainstream show, you'd warm the pan up and show you can brown onions so it adds depth of flavour?

Reactions: 13
She's replied to Gem...

View attachment 114505
I'm really glad she's done this, even if it's been prompted by her employer or whatever. Her followers have been absolutely vile and she really needs to stop setting the hounds on people. She acknowledged she did exactly that to Jamie Oliver, so she knows the type of people who are fawning over her.

Reactions: 35
I'm really glad she's done this, even if it's been prompted by her employer or whatever. Her followers have been absolutely vile and she really needs to stop setting the hounds on people. She acknowledged she did exactly that to Jamie Oliver, so she knows the type of people who are fawning over her.
She’s only doing this now because of the show, if she hadn’t been given it she’d probably ignore it

Reactions: 24
Agreed. Credit where it's due, that's a good response (even if it was demanded by the producers — who knows) and she was right to offer Gem the chance to continue the conversation away from the hounds.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.