Jack Monroe #72 It’s not a government briefing, you don’t need to announce locking down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean....

Everyone here now realises that Jack steals people’s personalities and traits to pass off as her own in order to make herself attractive to her prey? Like a chameleon she changes herself, her look and her beliefs and values in order to match that of the next potential Mrs J? All the while making notes of pet names to bring out the big guns when it all goes wrong.

She’s a psychopath.
Yes, absolutely xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I also agree with what she said and everything you've said. I fully agree that question time has been manipulated for years and I don't think that bbc talent should be told what not to post on their own Twitter accounts. I'd hazard a guess that most people on this thread think similarly.

however, she tweeted those thoughts and deleted them very rapidly, because she clearly still wants to be part of the establishment, which is laughable, so we had a laugh
QT has always been tit. It was tit back in 2014 when Jack was on. Once. As in Saturday Kitchen, I don't think she was invited back.

I think she has scores to settle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is this thread starting to remind anyone else of the dying days of the SODs? Maybe Jackie’s been assigned to Grace at Independent Talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Giving Farage a near weekly platform has been devastating for this country.
I am certainly not a Farage lover, but he has been on QT 38 times in 19 years. It works out at an average of 1.8 times a year, less than once every six months. Over exaggeration only serves to invalidate a statement.

It is my opinion that it is a dangerous route to go down to no platform people, it just drives extremists underground and they increase in number unseen. Better to have them out in the open and discuss and argue as to why their opinion is wrong. I am not saying that Farage's views were adequately debated, but who's views were on that programme?

I would liken it to Jackie's Twitter account. Jackie is the master of not allowing dissenting voices. It hasn't stopped us having our opinion of her, in fact it has hardened our view, and we are a growing band of dissenters. However it has had the effect of driving us into our version of undergeound, Tattle.

I think all views should be debated openly, homophobic, misogynistic, racist, the lot. They need to be seen to be argued against and their opinions shown to be wrong.

That was deep since I'm completely knackered after having a sleepless night last night. Here's to a more restful night.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
ooh, we have tweets! she has white hot fury and is using a punch bag after writing her book for 12 hours, not including happy fun siesta time reading people's stories and then very importantly short listing, fact checking and filing. and she's looking for accessible and approachable solutions to... something but it's not working apparently. what???

oh idgaf, have a screenshot

Screenshot_20200915-230814_Twitter.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Is she seriously claiming that?! She’s so out of grip with reality 😂 When I sorted our house insurance out we had to go to the underwriter with it and their PoV was that because it’s so small, their argument is small high value items are notoriously easy and desirable to steal so yield higher insurance costs. As in everyone knows this tit is small and doesn’t need a ROOM? We have a looot of camera equipment including a lot of the bigger lenses and we cope with one (admittedly double) section of our built in wardrobes to store it all? Also sorry to be a witch but ours is actually nice stuff not a MySpace DSLR with the lens it came with in 2014? She’d only need 2/3 lenses tops because she’s photographing the same sort of stuff too?

So is she moaning she doesn’t have a room to do those tit flat lays? To then butcher the tit out of in edit? Omg we know YouTubers who don’t even have a room and that’s their actual “job” 😂 Princess Jackie poor boo boo I’m sorry you didn’t get a mansion for your 21st birthday babe x
I'm so behind but Myspace DSLR is such a BURN hahaha. Full frame Frau here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
ooh, we have tweets! she has white hot fury and is using a punch bag after writing her book for 12 hours, not including happy fun siesta time reading people's stories and then very importantly short listing, fact checking and filing. and she's looking for accessible and approachable solutions to... something but it's not working apparently. what???
They've both been deleted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
For a writer and self-proclaimed "scathing essayist", our dear Jackie doesn't half rely on hyperbole to make her point. Every anger is "wild", every rage "white hot", every joy the happiest she's felt "for months", and so on (and on and on and on). I feel this undermines what she says, (though she doesn't need additional help with undermining what she says). This should be of particular concern for the manifesto for change she says she's writing (HOW MANY DAYS LEFT?) - no matter how well intentioned, if it comes across as a GCSE level rant, it will have failed. Gawd bless her editor/fact checkers.

Reactions: 18
Oh I thought her tweets were public again but just checked and they aren't? I don't want to cause a row or anything but wasn't the consensus not to post them as she could claim we were screen shotting private tweets? I mean tbh she will claim whatever she likes but normally it's all baseless!

Definitely not my intention to tell people what they can and can't post but I'm uncomfortable seeing them if they're private. Anyone else? If I'm the only one I will shut my trap and observe from afar 😂

Reactions: 10
quelle surprise. 🙄
Jacque c’est tres bellend n’est-ce pas?

Oh I thought her tweets were public again but just checked and they aren't? I don't want to cause a row or anything but wasn't the consensus not to post them as she could claim we were screen shotting private tweets? I mean tbh she will claim whatever she likes but normally it's all baseless!

Definitely not my intention to tell people what they can and can't post but I'm uncomfortable seeing them if they're private. Anyone else? If I'm the only one I will shut my trap and observe from afar 😂
I think we were taking the high road then she threw in the lies about pictures of her son being stolen and used for nefarious reasons which simply isn’t happening and the court threats so for me she can get to duck. Mods confirmed ok to collect receipts so as Wayne & Garth might say: ‘game on’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

I wasn’t sure about sharing the ones from earlier that she’d deleted and i’ve felt weird about it all evening so apologies. The one from yesterday that was about us I do think was fair as it was horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jacque c’est tres bellend n’est-ce pas?

I think we were taking the high road then she threw in the lies about pictures of her son being stolen and used for nefarious reasons which simply isn’t happening and the court threats so for me she can get to duck. Mods confirmed ok to collect receipts so as Wayne & Garth might say: ‘game on’
mais oui. Elle est grande bellende :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.