Jack Monroe #70 #fakingmemories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine part of the reason Jack is sharing her Dog/Lulu evening is to make Louisa jealous. Or was that too obvious to even bother saying?

Thread suggestion: Private Chancer

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Abandon your slop-slinging ambitions, dear heart. She was a mere nominee, the bold name above was the winner.

....dreams shattered😭

I'm howling & clawing at the floor, screaming now into the void of darkness that was once my safe encompassing anchor.
I'm now set adrift, bereft & bewildered at the sheer desolation of my future.

(Does anyone know how to set up a Patreon?)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Not that, Lulu, but she would meet all of the criteria for the next Mrs J. Imagine the duets - "WEEEEELLLL ........ You know you make me wanna shout!!"
Are you going to tell me? Or are you going to leave me hanging with images of Lulu and our Jackie clad in overpriced leggings on stage, belting out a song about chopping onions?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nominees get one year of membership for free, winners get free lifetime.

Tbh whenever I’ve been in there (not a member cos I’m not a knob x) the ~celebs I’ve seen have all been of my parent’s generation, like comedians or actors in their 50s/60s you grew up watching on TV. There’s nothing wrong with that (although like Jack’s Patreon I wonder how many of their peers have simply forgotten to cancel that direct debit 😂) but between that & the corporate events that keep the lights on it’s vibeless and an odd place to choose to drop that sort of cash?
Soho House seems to be where it's all that these days.

Reactions: 9
How on earth she has the brass neck to describe herself as a 'photographer' is beyond me. Taking photos of your grotty cooking doesn't quite cut the mustard. I've just mowed the lawn. It does not make me a landscape gardner.

Are you going to tell me? Or are you going to leave me hanging with images of Lulu and our Jackie clad in overpriced leggings on stage, belting out a song about chopping onions?
I knew it couldn't be Lulu the singer because the Tattler described her as 'posh'. There are quite a few Scottish members on here, and no way would we describe the screeching one as 'posh', irrespective of her put on London media accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How on earth she has the brass neck to describe herself as a 'photographer' is beyond me. Taking photos of your grotty cooking doesn't quite cut the mustard. I've just mowed the lawn. It does not make me a landscape gardner.
She becomes an expert in something the moment she starts. She was a “self taught pianist” the moment her sausage fingers plonked the keys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Say hello to the new thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I imagine part of the reason Jack is sharing her Dog/Lulu evening is to make Louisa jealous. Or was that too obvious to even bother saying?

Thread suggestion: Private Chancer
Another song

I'm your private chancer
A chancer for money
I'll do what you want me to do
I'm your private chancer
A chancer for money
And any old music will do
I wanna make a million dollars
I wanna live out by the sea

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.