Jack Monroe #7 The Judge can send us down to hell, but we won't eat that béchamel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, just in time for episode 7 of Daily Kitchen Live with Matt Tebbutt and bestselling author Jack Monroe! Thread title by @GrunkaLunka

BBC one 10am

Yesterdays episode

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I cant even face watching today so I'll follow here just for the laughs. The slop sorry food they make on that show gives me anxiety so I'm not punishing myself having it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully she will make something realatively normal today. A stew using tinned potatoes, carrots and tinned beef. Somethin people night actually eat. I am really not a fan of tinned foods, her books are a bit lost on me if I am skint I'd rather buy frozen or perhaps tins of soup. Tinned foods other than soup, carrots and peas, do not appeal to me at all.

Reactions: 13
I can't watch live today, homeschooling duties 😬.
I'm placing bets on tinned fish making an appearance in some form 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All this talk of lasagna and bechamel has got me craving one. Will be making one this weekend I think! unfortunately I don't have horses near me to make JAck's

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
someone mentioned that there's a thread on Mumsnet which upset Jack. Trust me it will be zapped before she sees it, you're not allowed to criticize her over there.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone.
I have coffee and one of the cats for company.

Reactions: 6
I dread to think what recipes today will bring. Although I have a feeling she will play it safe and do some different slop.

Ps. Why is everything slop? What’s wrong with like meat and a side?!

Reactions: 5
I dread to think what recipes today will bring. Although I have a feeling she will play it safe and do some different slop.

Ps. Why is everything slop? What’s wrong with like meat and a side?!
I've been thinking about this a bit, and I'm coming to the conclusion that JM doesn't actually really like food and cooking v much at all. That's why it's all so much effort.

Reactions: 16
Even the announcer ignored her "here's Matt" 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.