Jack Monroe #68 Take a day off mate, seriously

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God, just rereading my last post and a horrible thought crossed my mind....

The will market her as UNION JACK won't they?!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
They might change that to JackShit once they see what she’s capable of though.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are you saying she needs to rebrand as Texas Jackie 😉
She already has a Karen haircut, a penchant for double denim, doesn’t season her food properly, and uses the word ‘doggo’. Maybe she’s part Texan, on her Greek Cypriot side?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She already has a Karen haircut, a penchant for double denim, doesn’t season her food properly, and uses the word ‘doggo’. Maybe she’s part Texan, on her Greek Cypriot side?
Big fan of the military, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, there are a lot of them about. I lived in a house with one when I was a teen. She tried to guilt me into taking her bins out by telling me she couldn't as she had spina bifida. Many years later (from a safe distance after being embroiled in her bullshit for a couple of years) and the parallels with our Mackie are very visible...
I know I shouldn't have, because it's a dreadful thing to lie about, but this made me HOOT 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
see, that is pretty much the ‘true’ story right there. She grew up comfortably off, had a brief spell of ‘poverty’ (and I can understand the hiding from her parents bit), blogged about it then made some money. It’s the 7 years on and still banging on about it that’s grating...and the constant LYING 🤥
Yeah with what we know about her constant making stuff up or mountains out of molehills it makes me wonder about the time in poverty. I doubt it happened the way she said. She cant walk she has loads of medicine to take for her many many conditions she is having a break down no she is not her eye if broken oh its just make up. I wonder if the time in poverty was because she didnt want to tell her family and father of SB that she had left or mucked up her job.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

New thread, you bunch of ninnies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.