Jack Monroe #66 A potato is a potato

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just about the only positive thing I used to be able to say about JM was that she kept her son out of things, but that seems to have been kicked to the kerb in the pursuit of pity and Patreon. Does she not realise children get teased at school for that kind of thing, or doesn't she care because everything in life is about her.
I think that "In Pursuit of Pity and Patreon" has got to be a contender for new thread title!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Münchausen by Internet.

This is a real thing lots of articles and studies.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01jggl2 I listened to this a while ago, and found it a) super interesting, b) disturbing and c) utterly maddening. It reminded me more of Jameela Jamil than Jack though. I don't think Jack is just in if for attention and sympathy, she does what she does for the Patreon dollar 💲 so manipulative.

Reactions: 8
All I can say his good luck to her if she does go. She looks likes she been fighting and not in the good sense. I find it very off putting when speakers show up underdressed and like they have been having a few rounds with Mike Tyson. I know accidents happen and all... I just hope she has good cconcealer or face wash

Reactions: 5

New thread.
Innit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's the weirdest bruise in that it's actually lightened the area between her eye and nose (sorry don't know the technical term)
Highlighter for sure - aside from all the other giveaways, her pores look much bigger next to her nose
(She has lovely skin actually)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.