Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No offence but that green bowl of food looks like what that girl in the exorcist threw up, at first glance i thought it was a movie still. Sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m constantly grunka-ing atm because I’m BUSY.

However just wanted to chip in about THAT MAN who films at the end of the pier.

I applied to be in the audience a few years ago, and it was a lengthy process to be chosen. I took one look at the application and put it in my shop purchased bin (I didn’t make one with left over tit in my house - oh the shame!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see your American werewolf and raise with this. It's got to be better than looking at those horrendous photos of Cack's depress pipes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No offence but that green bowl of food looks like what that girl in the exorcist threw up, at first glance i thought it was a movie still. Sorry!
Thats an american werewolf in London and the exorcist mentioned in the space of five minutes.

*waits for wickerman song which is presumably inbound*

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“I have landed on something good here and entirely by accident and whimsy.” Is this referring to the time she was splattered across a Cotswold Co. sideboard in her giant undercrackers?
I’ve heard so much about the Sideboard Incident - could a kind Frau point me to the thread where it was discussed? 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 4

New thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.