Jack Monroe #63 I tend to move in circles of cookery and politics rather than outrage and vitriol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is one of the most disgusting things that I have ever seen. HOW DARE SHE shade her family like this?
Sorry but where does she mention her family?

I sadly watched the whole thing, it’s pathetic put on a shakey upset humble voice and a new “poverty” anecdote of drinking a baby’s formula milk given by the food bank? It doesn’t make sense to me that you’d consume something that is probably the highest ticket price item in the shop, nor something that your baby actually requires? But hey ho.
It’s the fact that she does not mention her family nor her son’s family.

Authentic.

View attachment 223322

Legos.

View attachment 223323

View attachment 223333

TW Assault

TW Assault

(ChickenP's reaction was before the spoilers were added)
Imagine being so addicted to Twitter that you had to clarify that you were not going to post a video of a prolonged assault for your quarter of a million followers to see. She's an absolute fruit loop.

Flurry of tweets at half 1 implies she didn't get lucky. At least someone has avoided her gaping narc maw... for now.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When has anyone described *themselves* as "authentic"? That's something for other people to decide, Jack!
She seems to have really bad luck with trains, doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine being so addicted to Twitter that you had to clarify that you were not going to post a video of a prolonged assault for your quarter of a million followers to see. She's an absolute fruit loop.

Flurry of tweets at half 1 implies she didn't get lucky. At least someone has avoided her gaping narc maw... for now.
There was further tweeting after this (something about alcohol?) but I can't find it now. Any luck @Marmalade Atkins or @Silver Linings?

Reactions: 3
Sorry but where does she mention her family?

I sadly watched the whole thing, it’s pathetic put on a shakey upset humble voice and a new “poverty” anecdote of drinking a baby’s formula milk given by the food bank? It doesn’t make sense to me that you’d consume something that is probably the highest ticket price item in the shop, nor something that your baby actually requires? But hey ho.
I think her child was about two at the time, so would they still be on formula milk? And anyone with any sense would have sold it for Half price and use the money to buy food.

If this did ever happen it would be more likely she had run out of milk and cba to go to the shops.

Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE]
It's a Bloody Big Hallway, almost as big as the sitting room.
Isn't it! With a lovely little bay window to let in the light, and a cute little fireplace too.

If ever I needed to rent I'd want a crappy tardis of a bungalow like that where the space just seems to go on forever!

Reactions: 14
I think her child was about two at the time, so would they still be on formula milk? And anyone with any sense would have sold it for Half price and use the money to buy food.
Orrrrrr they would have left it at the foodbank so it could be used by a young mum who really needed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.