Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who’s buying a second hand spoon???
Someone a few threads back pointed out that sometimes Jack's little misery tales switch to the second person for the most glaring lies, probably so she can later say "I said that YOU sell your spoons, not I sold my spoons" if anyone tries to call out her nonsense. As though heavily implying that she took advantage of a thriving secondhand cutlery market wasn't a deliberate attempt to mislead people.

That said, Jack probably owned the spenniest of spoons, the like of which you and I could only dream, pressing our cold faces against the window of a John Lewis to stare in wonder and awe at spoons that somehow cost £250 each.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Just such pointless stupid lies. As others have said she just always takes it that bit too far.

No you didn’t sell half a set of cutlery, no you didn’t have itchy skin from smartprice washing powder.

She’s a massive insult to people actually experiencing poverty.

Re the poll I mentioned on a previous thread I hate changing lightbulbs (delicate glass, small risk of electrocution) so would begrudgingly take a grubby spoon but it would be reserved for guests I’m not a big fan of (actual guests to my house not THE guest we all aren’t a big fan of).

• Haha
Reactions: 31
IMG_7524.jpeg

THAT MAN has posted on Instagram some ways to use up salad leaves at the back of the fridge.

No rotten pesto thank duck but some of the cutlery is giving me real guest vibes. He’s all in her grubby rusty cutlery niche.

IMG_7525.jpeg

IMG_7526.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
🤣 you’re kidding, right?!
IMG_9372.jpeg

IMG_9373.jpeg
Spoons HERE! Keep reading a few pages and into the next thread where a poster unlurks to provide evidence that guest’s LYING (again), this time about the £££
Fraus were on 🔥that day, not least the absolutely beautiful artwork at top by @Pocahontas

ETA: and #BeKind, y’all. Poor Pov Jack 😭 didn’t sell her light bulbs she sold her LANDLORD’S light fittings
IMG_9374.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
"Poverty literally took my voice"

Did it, guest? Did it?? Bollocks.

You've taken all the money, the publicity and advice for genuinely poor and struggling people for yourself to hoard, sniff and inflate your own ego.

duck off out of it, ya dumb, slimy hobbit 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
There's always someone willing to buy tatt. Jack's has bought boxes and boxes of them. We've all seen her hoard. I get a cold sweat thinking about the cutlery draws in the bungavilla.

ETA I'm too late again. I've spat my hot chocolate over the doona (as they call duvets here 😂) you are all so funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
🤣 you’re kidding, right?!View attachment 2936968
Spoons HERE! Keep reading a few pages and into the next thread where a poster unlurks to provide evidence that guest’s LYING (again), this time about the £££
Fraus were on 🔥that day, not least the absolutely beautiful artwork at top by @Pocahontas

ETA: and #BeKind, y’all. Poor Pov Jack 😭 didn’t sell her light bulbs she sold her LANDLORD’S light fittings
View attachment 2936983
Noooooooooo not Singing Jack 😩😂🤮 we were talking about spoons!!

Couldn’t stomach the whole video but was there ever any mithering over her drunk conversation with Louis Walsh at the Pride of Britain awards?

He used his CBB appearance to call out arseholes that he’s encountered over the years but no mention of guest 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Poverty literally took my voice"

Did it, guest? Did it?? Bollocks.

You've taken all the money, the publicity and advice for genuinely poor and struggling people for yourself to hoard, sniff and inflate your own ego.

duck off out of it, ya dumb, slimy hobbit 🤬🤬🤬
IMG_9375.jpeg

I stopped singing from that day in 2012 to this day of my hyperbolic absolute bleeping nonsense in 2020. Except for these times when I sang, obv.
IMG_9376.jpeg
IMG_9377.jpeg
IMG_9382.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Especially if there's a Zoom call in the background.
God, she’s truly bleeping awful isn’t she?

And that’s IRREGARDLESS of the truth of that (and much else). We all know she’s a complete bleep in real life, but it is also quite the skill to make yourself sound like as much an absolute bleep in your fantasist completely made up stories and lurid scampering scuttling scenarios (scenariae?).

When you could make up literally anything, why would you make up ~all that shite~?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.