Jack Monroe #567 Wibble wibble, little mouse, thief who tried to grift a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spent many a dank and lonely night in a room with almost the same lighting which served only to flatten the life put of everything. The tired, raggedy nets. The bumpy walls and ceiling.
You can smell the damp and despair, even on the hottest day of the year.
The walls have generations of TB in the damp patches at the corners. Even the carpet would welcome an intervention.

It really brings horrible memories for me and to think she is so delighted by it. It's her version of Arichtectual Digestbut it gives me the dry heaves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
That bed looks like Tracey Emin‘s but grubbier
Those pics were late 2018. She’s had that bed since the very first place she lived after her and Leggy split, where she was pretending to live in a one bedroom flat and sleep in the living room on a mattress/the sofa (when she actually lived in a two bedroom flat as CONFIRMED by The Times who visited her there and in the opening para of their article said that it had two bedrooms)
IMG_7085.jpeg

and she still had it when she moved into the crappy bungamansion/may still have it to this very day
IMG_7084.jpeg
so the grubbiness, greasiness and complete grimness is definitely a given. 🤢
IMG_7090.jpeg

IMG_7089.jpeg
Big liar"]look closely at this pic of her mattress in the “lounge” and the one of her bedroom with the “new bed” in it 🔝 Lol it’s the same effing BEDroom!
IMG_7086.jpeg
IMG_7088.jpeg

And going by the date she claims to have bought that bed in 2016, given that her agent had STOLEN all her money and she’d recently had yet another “crappy bank fraud incident”,
IMG_7091.jpeg
it’s a fair assumption that her Kickstarter backers bought that crappy bed for her out of the £68,761 she rinsed out of them in Dec 2015-Jan 2016 that she withdrew to her bank account almost immediately.
IMG_7093.jpeg
(all insta ss @colouredlines)
Edit to fix spoiler

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
But be sure to see the massive hamper from F&M 🙄🙄🙄
tOo ScArEd To OpEn My OwN fRoNt DoOr!!!
and stealing food to survive (2013), to exclaim over a beautiful Empire tea tin and some Beaumes de Venise!
IMG_7094.jpeg
IMG_7095.jpeg
IMG_7096.jpeg
Lying, thieving, grifting charlatan twit.
ETA Also, on an unrelated matter, why is a crude oil spill seeping from her “figgy pudding”?
IMG_7083.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
🤬😮look at the dates of these three posts!
Feb 23rd: Whinging and sadfishing with disgusting dry turd-slop painfully squeezed out by the most dehydrated horse on the planet.
IMG_7101.jpeg
IMG_7097.jpeg
IMG_7098.jpeg
she’d LITERALLY just bleeping withdrawn almost £70,000 of OTHER PEOPLE’S MONEY into her bank account
IMG_7093.jpeg
for a book that she’d lied was “nearly written” when she launched the kickstarter
IMG_7100.jpeg
AND she’d also been given a book deal for it.
IMG_7102.jpeg
VILE VILE VILE

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I wish Fortnum and Mason would gift me a huge basket of treats.
Without 🍉 myself, just remember that their mark-up is massive on almost all items so price paid isn't the cost of them. A hamper sent gratis will also have come out of a specified budget so at least the tourists and regulars aren't being bilked for this shite.

Reactions: 25
I wish Fortnum and Mason would gift me a huge basket of treats.
And unlike our plucky pixie, you wouldn’t even have to share it with any “johns”.
IMG_7105.jpeg
IMG_7103.jpeg
IMG_7106.jpeg
IMG_7104.jpeg
alternative version:
IMG_7104.jpeg
IMG_7107.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
That’s what it looked exactly like to me too! An old, old multi cat litter tray from the corner of a damp, nicotine yellow stained manky old room. A room very, very much like this one, in fact.
View attachment 2852162
View attachment 2852165
View attachment 2852207thank the living duck she’s no longer posting her grim interiors and even grimmer “recipes”.
Looks like the bedroom from a 1970s fire safety movie about the dangers of falling asleep with a lit cigarette in your hands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I can't get over how her crappy tattoos would have any bearing on being able to dance. She isn't doing Irish dancing or similar. Also, they're not sleeves. Just random ones all on her arms, haphazardly done and placed.
Not just being able to dance.
A BRIDE?! With TATTOOS?! In the year of our lord 2019-2020 AD!!!!???

IMG_7114.gif

IMG_7109.jpeg
IMG_7108.jpeg
IMG_7110.jpeg
#notliketheotherbrides You know, the ones on the MAGAZINES
IMG_7112.jpeg
IMG_7122.jpeg
IMG_7123.jpeg
IMG_7111.jpeg
ETA anyway, Turns out she didn’t even need to trouble her tiny little pea brain for a nanosecond about this scandalous matter, because like all the others who saw sense and escaped before her, guest’s fiancée LEFT.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Chickpea tagine?? 🤢
Thread one OG fraus were traumatized right from the off by chickpeas with a disparate rabble of…dead celery, rotting month-old kale, spaghetti hoops, garlic, coconut milk and some other shite.

No wonder she fucked off. This is worse than being presented with your dead dog perched jauntily atop a foul bowl of milky banana slop.
IMG_7126.jpeg
From @Yel here

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Not just being able to dance.
A BRIDE?! With TATTOOS?! In the year of our lord 2019-2020 AD!!!!???

View attachment 2852513
View attachment 2852503View attachment 2852504View attachment 2852505#notliketheotherbrides You know, the ones on the MAGAZINES
ETA anyway, Turns out she didn’t even need to trouble her tiny little pea brain for a nanosecond about this scandalous matter, because like all the others who saw sense and escaped before her, guest’s fiancée LEFT.
TBF to Jack, she wouldn't have looked like any of the brides on the front of the magazines posted here, because they all look great.
Also, Jack? Nobody, anywhere has ever looked at you and thought "punk as hell", HTH.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There it is though. Every time she’s rolled/pushed up the sleeves of her jacket/ (smashing) blouse/ t-shirt she’s left the mirror thinking this:

IMG_4951.jpeg

Calm down, Siouxsie Sioux.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
TBF to Jack, she wouldn't have looked like any of the brides on the front of the magazines posted here, because they all look great.
Also, Jack? Nobody, anywhere has ever looked at you and thought "punk as hell", HTH.
No, we’d be thinking, “who coloured in Cherie Blair?”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I thought I’d have a look to see if DKL attracted viewing figures so small (from an entire nation of those deemed non-essential workers) that a few dozen hateful hausfraus would have tipped the balance for a recommission.
Anyway, I didn’t get anywhere but I saw this in the references section on Wikipedia which I’m sure you’ve all seen, but… shot, chaser. EMBARGO LIFTED.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.