Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning Cabal xxxx
On my usual Grunkal, still on last thread so will catch up soon, just wanted to add before i wipe my brain clean....

Picture of SB means she's got him for the weekend. She did it before. She had him for a day then fucked off to Edinburgh.
She has returned to SM after 'deleting the app' and posed for some bizarre and ghastly photos. She also did that just before she fucked off to Edinburgh.

Brace yourselves Scottish Fraus, she's probably getting on a train as we speak...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don't understand how I asking someone if they are still with their partner intrusive. I get it hurts, but you just say no not anymore im not ready to talk about it etc. Shuts the convo off but remains polite.

Not every person that follows her spends a zillion hours scrolling through her feed in the hope of seeing whether not her partner left?!
She also never posted that they’d spilt up (beyond the ‘she left’ posts to individuals). She just stopped referencing her one day when she’d previously said ‘Mrs Jack’ a lot. I don’t think it’s necessary to post your new relationship status but if you post ever little detail of your life people are going to wonder why you no longer mention certain people. It’s natural to be curious & she’s deleted all her tweets so you can’t even go through to see if it was previously mentioned.

She can’t have it both ways. You can’t post your entire life in depth on social media then get upset if people ask about it. If you post everything people will feel like they know you so will ask you as though they’re asking somebody they know.

ETA my curiosity about what had happened to ‘Mrs Jack’ led me to tattle where I found the cabal of fellow haus fraus who thought she was full of tit. The rest is history.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Good morning Cabal xxxx
On my usual Grunkal, still on last thread so will catch up soon, just wanted to add before i wipe my brain clean....

Picture of SB means she's got him for the weekend. She did it before. She had him for a day then fucked off to Edinburgh.
She has returned to SM after 'deleting the app' and posed for some bizarre and ghastly photos. She also did that just before she fucked off to Edinburgh.

Brace yourselves Scottish Fraus, she's probably getting on a train as we speak...
Maybe she’s on her way to Greece to rediscover her roots and irritate the duck out of the locals find a MaccieD’s for the culture innit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hello. I feel like crying.. last time I checked there were about 34 threads.. I've just started #19(?) I think and now there's nearly 60!!!! Will I ever catch up :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:o_Oo_O:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I definitely started reading JM threads too late into lockdown.. if only she'd just STAY OFF TWITTER so I could catch up and get involved..

(I'd feel like a fraud if I join in only having read 1/3 of the threads..!)

im
A super king bed is 6 ft wide, how big‘s the cat?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good grief my Tattle name has come true. I came downstairs to find the cat in the kitchen. He shouldn't be, he likes to be out stalking his prey at night murdering, terrorising, or sleeping in his own porch (fancy). He glared at me, as it must have been my fault he got trapped, even though i was first a bed last night. I smooshed his little face and said, 'You've been in all night young man? I hope you didn't do a chaos'.
*immediately gets you 3 therapists on speed dial*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really hope she does a spoken-word video of 'Potatoes' - it will be the most cringe-worthy, teeth-on-edge thing ever!
I start for her.

Morning,

Once upon a time there was po tay to.... Po Tay to was very versatile because you could boil em,mash em stick em in a stew... Tell me children, what would you do if you had a po Tay to..... Tell me so I can thank you personally.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It isn't intrusive to ask Jack that. But the person who tweeted her, by asking if it was intrusive, gave her the opportunity to say it is. It's what manipulative people do - twisting things and taking things out of context. And Jack is 100% manipulative.

Reactions: 23
I’ve had a bit of a peruse at her Twitter replies, the Jack-o-lanterns are actually off their Jack-o-lanterns. Does she hypnotise them or something?
All hypnotised by her gourmet quality food ? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Good morning all. I've reached thread 13 in my grand catch up!! Though now that Jack has sworn off anymore twitter sabbaticals I despair of ever reaching the end 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Good morning Cabal xxxx

Sorry to requote myself but i left it too late to edit!!
The similarity of the narrative too...
SB 'snarfed' that vile bowl of slop she gave him before her Edinburgh jaunt. Remember how he 'begged' for more and she'd made enough in the slow cooker for 3 days? They 'gorged' on the stew and shared dinner. Same with most recent picture of the kid.
She needs the validation of being a good mother from her sycophants. She knew she was buggering off the next day and was paving the way for the 'where is your child?' comments.
She hit back with the I am ALLOWED to be away from my child type of posts. Then used the handholdingbowlofslop pictures as proof of her being mother of the year and the kid being with her majority time schtick.
She's planning something that she could possibly face flak for so she's setting a scene as PROOF she's a good mother. Don't know what she's planning but my money is on another trip away, Edinburgh or otherwise.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.