Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would Jack do if Twitter got banned in this country one day?! Jack would be bereft! Off to Grunk the previous thread now.

P.s. I feel like I need to clean my eyes after seeing Jack's bikini photo. I don't want to to see your cleavage Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Congratulations to @acca00 for the thread title! 57 reactions at last count. Apologies, had to change slightly as I couldn’t do strike through in the title.

I, Daniel Blake Jack Monroe

Recap of thread #55

She’s ba-ack.

Jack Monroe has had her finger on all the triggers, and all of them bad. She has edited her sack of potatoes blog post about poverty and it is now called something even more awful.

The cabal discussed her history of being a healer and a pastor and a PROPHET at Christian festival, Greenbelt. She hearrrrrd that voice from within, and she took that power and she struck out poverty from their very bodddddy. Peace, pray peace for me.

She put the notion of her reading the Potatoes poverty blog ‘as a video thing’ to a vote. Strong YES so far from the Jack-o-lanterns. Peace, pray peace for me.

Finally, sun’s out, tits out. The crowd applauded, she cooked some fish fingers and rice, and she milked that red bikini some more.

She has properly returned to Twitter, because she likes [attention] all too much. She just can’t quit you, Twitter.

Now, duck off.
The fish fingers and rice had me HOOTING. It's exactly the sort of shite I used to make when I was a skint student with no idea about cooking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently it takes about half an hour to say 4.000 words.

Nobody needs this.
It'll take Jack longer, what with all her dramatic pauses and little quivery voiced, slowed down speech - 'Oh this is so hard for me to talk about but I'm doing it for you, dear listener. Because I SIMPLY CARE TOO MUCH'.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry to go off topic but I made a mixed bean salad for lunch...as I opened the can of mixed beans and drained them I thought of you all....then WITHOUT rinsing them I threw caution to the wind and dumped them on my salad....unrinsed....with reckless abandon.....as you were.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It isn't intrusive to ask Jack that. But the person who tweeted her, by asking if it was intrusive, gave her the opportunity to say it is. It's what manipulative people do - twisting things and taking things out of context. And Jack is 100% manipulative.
She’s a narcissist and that’s what narcs do😒

Reactions: 19
She always picks on successful people like JO, Walliams and now A Rees Mogg. Hers is the politics of envy. Whether you like these three people or not, none of them is sitting on their backsides (or lying naked on a couch), instead they are working hard at their chosen field. I can't stand Jamie Oliver, but he did train as a chef at a top restaurant. Jack, on the other hand, has no cookery skills and poor knowledge of food. A. Rees Mogg was in fact correct in what she said about the price of potatoes compared with oven chips.

Jack Monroe would not suffer from poverty of any kind if she did what millions of other single parents in the UK do - go and get herself a job, instead of lying on a couch trying to bully herself into a media career for which she neither trained nor studied. She does not have the natural tv presence which some people have who haven't trained in the media. Some people come across very well on tv - Jack does not.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Hate to agree with her, but I have issues with a magnum/ice cream being called a lolly. Though I do stretch to a strawberry mivi being a lolly 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.