Jack Monroe #468 Remove my photo! Warned!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ran upstairs? *Shocked*
This is infuriating. So unprofessional in every single way, but also: if by that point in time, LJC was a housemate, it’s even more inappropriate.
That’s basically flashing your housemate. If someone done that to Jack she’d have had years of traumatic material from it.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
She has a “bed” obsession. Post Leggy she was sleeping on a mattress on a floor, she’s always making out like she hasn’t got a proper bed.

Between the “sleeping on the couch” and the spending on expensive crap and posing the guitar she can’t play in every house picture she just makes me thing of a cocklodger. Honestly, just imagine if she was a guy. Thirtysomething. Thinks he’s gods gift. Part time parent. No job. Does “artsy“ stuff. Blathers on about Farrow&Ball. Never hoovers. Sleeps on his sofa. Bad with money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Thanks for finding it. :giggle: I went to the previous thread and ended up rewatching Jack's awful Tom Waits cover. :sick: I might need to wait until the nausea passes before I listen to this one.
I think its time now to confess this and I'm totally ashamed to admit this to you all, but I have never listened to Jack singing. 😳

I can't do it, I just can't. Every time I go to click on it I get a real visceral reaction akin to someone asking me to shove my face in a pile of shite. (Or a Jack slop recipe). I'm sorry canal, I feel like I'm letting you all down 😥

My eternal gratitude goes to every one of you who have taken one for the team and I appreciate your amazingly forensic description of the horror. 😨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I asked AI Jack where she slept. Sadly I think she's been on the AI ❄:

Ms Monroe likes sleeping on the couch because it's cheaper than renting an apartment and the couch folds down so she can easily fit in her small car. Ms Monroe is also neurotic about germs, so she sleeps on a disposable mattress cover and grabs a clean pillow every time she moves.
She never bothers to get up in the morning to make coffee or breakfast because she knows that her old cat, Mr Fuzzybottom, will bring her something when he comes home from his nightly wanderings.
One night, Ms Monroe falls asleep on the couch after an exhausting day of work conning people into spending their money on bogus Elvis memorabilia. She wakes up several hours later to find that Mr Fuzzybottom has left a disgusting bowl of semi-solid food next to her couch. Ms Monroe is disgustingly sick before she even has time to think about what happened!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I know it’s WAY too early but considering the current Twitter silence, and because it’s bloody funny, can we have DRAMATIC PAUSE as a you know what?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 124
She gives off strong “shunned by JW” vibes to me
Lol she really does.
Shunned for the tattoos and butch lesbianism?

I wish she'd wear the floral boilersuit again.

Was it last year or before when influencers were wearing sisterwife lace collars on top of whatever else they're wearing?

Really big collars that tie on behind like a bib.
I like to think she grew up wearing those, in accordance with The Watchtower (or similar manifesto) before being tempted into the devil's tattoo shop and falling gauchely into some beguiling muff 👊
Then a brief stint on the D for the baybay so she could do the prodigal return, on her knees, arms outstretched, a blameless mother who (in)famously 'just fell by the wayside'

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's the unquestioned minor inconsistencies of her backstory that are baffling and infuriating.
I was listening again to the Greenbelt talk. Crikey she lays on thick there. Crying. But come the s*icide attempt (about 20 mins in) -

she says she took 2 packets of sleeping pills, all her heart pills, two packs of paracetamol and drank a bottle of vodka. Seems trivial but where did she get vodka? She and SB were living on water and dry bread. When she went to the FB the day after she had a cup of tea 'for the first time in weeks'. It probably is explainable but just makes no sense. Possible reasons - A friend gave it? Why didn't they give them food instead? She shoplifted it? Why not food instead?
Also no mention AT ALL of SB's dad. Airbrushing him out was disgraceful of her. Utterly disgraceful.
I’m sorry but without medical intervention, this would 100x kill you.
What is the greenbelt talk, does anyone have a link for it?
Eta just seen this
Found it for you. It was several levels of quote post down.

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20230124-154930-01.jpeg

New merch... Find it on my.etsy store.
Linked here: if you've clicked here to see the link... Ha.. they aint one..

🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I think its time now to confess this and I'm totally ashamed to admit this to you all, but I have never listened to Jack singing. 😳

I can't do it, I just can't. Every time I go to click on it I get a real visceral reaction akin to someone asking me to shove my face in a pile of shite. (Or a Jack slop recipe). I'm sorry canal, I feel like I'm letting you all down 😥

My eternal gratitude goes to every one of you who have taken one for the team and I appreciate your amazingly forensic description of the horror. 😨
I was like that for ages and then one day I just pluckedup the courage... I wish I could tell you dear tenderstem that I was unmoved by the whole experienced but I can't. It was every bit the horror and cringe I thought it would be and my ears have not been the same since. Don't "for the love of all you hold dear" do it

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I asked AI Jack where she slept. Sadly I think she's been on the AI ❄:

Ms Monroe likes sleeping on the couch because it's cheaper than renting an apartment and the couch folds down so she can easily fit in her small car. Ms Monroe is also neurotic about germs, so she sleeps on a disposable mattress cover and grabs a clean pillow every time she moves.
She never bothers to get up in the morning to make coffee or breakfast because she knows that her old cat, Mr Fuzzybottom, will bring her something when he comes home from his nightly wanderings.
One night, Ms Monroe falls asleep on the couch after an exhausting day of work conning people into spending their money on bogus Elvis memorabilia. She wakes up several hours later to find that Mr Fuzzybottom has left a disgusting bowl of semi-solid food next to her couch. Ms Monroe is disgustingly sick before she even has time to think about what happened!
🤣 I am deceased

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.