Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's currently an amusingly named account (Chancellor's daughter in night wear, a clue) arguing with a well known Jack sock.

Also, the state of that sock's tweets as subject matter.

Reactions: 24
Can I suggest that there might have been a massive bomb dropped on her yesterday and I think its the official non sales figures of GK. I think the little visit she had yesterday was the agent and management team explaining what that meant, in person and at her house cos she's a sad vulnerable little pixie with an ouchie heart and they probably wanted a few witnesses just in case.

I'm hoping she has been told she has to pay some of the advance back too :LOL:.

Could explain the narc rage today
I also wondered if she’d got a bollocking from Big Dave. If he found out she’d got yet another CCJ, when her side of the “deal” (i.e. whatever deal it is they’ve made re the new flat) was to sort herself out and get her finances in order, then you can imagine he’d be a bit pissed off.
But also, I imagine she’s had lots of work cancelled - stuff she had in the diary on the back of the new book. And maybe that book deal for a “memoir” has been withdrawn too. I mean, what publisher would want another book from her after the absolute catastrophe of GK?
Career-wise, she’s done.

Reactions: 51
No squig, it really isn’t. And I’m a vegan lover of black beans. This is enough to put anyone off, looks like puréed baby tit. Like swallowing vomit, texture wise.
lol I’ve eaten about 3 cans of black beans in various forms this week but that brown swamp? That is where I draw the line.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This is what is so dangerous about her tweeting to 500m followers and the whole of Twitter that she "can't do this anymore", this squig has posted what sounds like a desperate plea for help, clearly triggered by JM's tweet.
Poor squig - I’m afraid Jack’s just not interested. It’s blue tick attention she’s after.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
You could have used a spoiler. I’m trying to eat my lunch tenderstem!
Can't tell if tenderstem is a term of endearment or what you're having for lunch. :LOL:

No squig, it really isn’t. And I’m a vegan lover of black beans. This is enough to put anyone off, looks like puréed baby tit. Like swallowing vomit, texture wise.
I think this is the worst one yet, appearance & texture-wise. I once saw this 'soup' on a pavement outside a pub and crossed the road to avoid it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Pathetic. He must have tweeted that then came straight here to see the reaction, and then back to Twitter to clutch pearls over us daring to discuss her “help fund my vital work” scam and disgusting cosplay as a marginalised person??

V strange behaviour hun. 2/10 would expect more from Jackie’s longest enduring beg friend.
It seems very odd for him to come here. We're not communicating with Jack and obviously she isn't going to read here so won't know what is being said. It seems to be the VILE TROLLS of Twitter who have made smol pixie upset so you'd think he'd be more interested in them. What deeply peculiar behaviour. Unless of course he is one of the mates who send Jack all our wonderful zingers and catty remarks for her ring binders.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Like many here, I have lost loved ones to suicide, including my husband. I also found the body of a friend who took his own life. How dare she pull this trick again!

The references to cancer are my aneurysm. I have blood cancer and am participating in a clinical trial atm, as conventional treatments have failed.
Seriously Jack. Feck off.
Really sorry to read this, Tokky. Hope the trials bring some positive changes ♥

Are we sure this is the horrible corner of the internet Jack talks about?
compassionate and funny strangers is what I see.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I never see her moaning about ironing school uniform

*stares at large basket of school uniform and sobs*
Anything that would need ironing after a normal wash, I set the washing machine to 400 spin or lower, then hang it over the bath to dry, still quite wet. Usually massively reduces the amount of ironing needed (things dry with much less creasing), if not eliminates it all together. I actually love ironing but just don’t have the time to do it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Jacks stans basically treat her like a slightly wayward teenager, who will come good in time.

In reality she’s 34/44 years old and is just going to get worse and worse unless she faces some consequences.
Perfect point. None of these people are doing her a kindness.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.