Jack Monroe #466 I'm heterosexual so I'm buying a guinea pig for Gary Wilmot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I'm uncomfortable with this one in the context of her recent suicide breadcrumbing. I know it's not meant that way, but, just find it a bit close to the bone?
I also thought that, when the context of the rest of the thread isn’t there. Also makes me a bit uncomfortable, this one. Meant to say earlier.

Reactions: 32
After the last 24 hours any shred of pity I could have felt for Jack has gone. My own feelings about what she's posted on Twitter have been eloquently expressed by so many of the canal who've been insulted by her cosplaying with trauma and health crises.
If I ever see her in the flesh I hope I have the courage to look her in the eye and say 'Everyone sees you for what you are. A complete fraud.'

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I’ll do thread but please halp I’m only smol, what title are we going with?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What, the (est) £785 captain's chair that she "totally forgot" ?
Amazingly not, dearheart. 30something with a particularly dull octogenarian’s taste Monroe has TWO hideous leather chairs, the CHESTERFIELD captain’s one she found in a skip, and the 80 woodbine a day smoker’s expectorate coloured leather wingback one.
9F711E30-03A9-4BDB-9C29-DCDCC20C51FD.jpeg
35298D03-4F45-415A-8C4F-4CB194CDA0A3.jpeg

I wouldn’t be surprised if these both face sideboard-sized oil paintings of the Battles of Trafalgar and Waterloo. They just give off that vibe. She just has such execrable taste. I guess even other people’s money can’t buy you that, huh Jack?! 😂

Edit: 🥕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
To be honest, if I were her I might feel the same about not being able to do this any more. It must be totally exhausting to be so performatively poor, so sick, so hard done by ALL THE TIME. And to have to document it all (well she doesn't have to but, ya know, 🎻 = 💷). I think she might feel almost suicidal as well as employing it for manipulation, simultaneously.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think concern for Jack around self harm is as misplaced as concern for Harry and meg around giving up titles- it's simply not gonna happen. Everything facetious and mocking is harmless imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t trust them at all. I think they are someone who thinks if they say something loud enough and long enough it will make it true. I have them blocked on twitter as I think they do nothing but play into other users views of what a Jack Monroe Troll is and how they behave. I’ve reported them in the past and fairly sure they have threatened to doxx Jack’s address.
Really nasty and obsessed, which makes me think it's probably her tbh.

Reactions: 26
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.