Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister had her first child aged 17. Once she escaped the abusive house we all grew up in, she got married and they bought a tiny house when she got a part time job at the job centre. She helped tens of thousands of people to claim benefits and access training there. After she had been promoted a few times, she began training staff specifically in ways to help people. She then went on to help build a network of (not private sector) training networks to increase levels of literacy and numeracy - the reason why people can get free qualifications in Literacy and Numeracy, as well as GCSEs as adults is due to her hard work campaigning out of the public eye with others who felt the same, that people needed more than just money, they needed actual skills and qualifications to be able to have better lives.

Her house was lovely and very slowly went from bare essentials to beautiful items all carefully chosen and saved for. In her spare time, she'd raise money for assorted charities. Interestingly, she had no time at all for the people who earned money from wailing on TV as they weren't doing the actual work but were picking up thousands of pounds to stick up their noses spend on pretty much the tit that politicians would claim the benefits claimants were going to spend their money on. A suggestion of raising funds for TT was met with a 'rather not, it won't get to the people who need it and it's in their interests that nothing changes, as that's how they make a living'. For somebody who didn't have a bad bone in her body, she had nothing good to say for yet another permanently sniffing media type.

She started her latest fundraising recently. It's what she does, tries to actually help people. She died this morning of cancer, having not said a word to anybody outside her closest family, as she didn't want people to feel guilted into giving money they couldn't afford. It's her birthday next week, just under a fortnight after mine.

She achieved more over her lifetime than JM has done with half a million people paying her attention. She hadn't made a living of hundreds of thousands of pounds out of centring things around how she was pregnant, vulnerable and escaped neglect and abuse as a genuinely tiny and malnourished teenage girl. She got a job, she did it well, she improved her qualifications and she worked bloody hard to make it possible to not just improve the world for a few people, but for thousands. Without ever begging for money and attention, never being a bleep to others, never wanging on about how she'd managed to get from a shithole to a lovely house, just being herself.

I'm sad, obviously. It hurts that she's not around making the world that little bit nicer tonight. But her impact on other people's lives was huge.

My most recent memory of her was when somebody gave her a JM book. She was her usual lovely self, very appreciative and grateful for the kind gift. When I went into the kitchen after her friend had left, I found that my lovely, sweet, caring sister who genuinely had done so much for others and would never say a harsh word to anybody had taken that book, still half wrapped - and planted it squarely in the kitchen bin.
So sorry for your loss. Your sister sounds absolutely incredible. I salute you both 😊❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This false equivalence of sleeping on a sofa meaning you are poor might be my aneurism. Ant off of AntnDec said he slept on his sofa for months (during his first marriage) while he was abusing drink and drugs. Fancy that 🙄
Anyway he is worth about £60m or something like that. So 🖕 Monroe.
📢 Weird and abusive corner of the internet accuse me of having £60m whilst mocking me for not getting any of my several engagements to even one marriage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Dear Dragon I’m so sorry for your loss. Your sister sounds like the most wonderful person and your writing about her is filled with love. What a gift. Thank you for sharing her with us! May she rest in peace ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Mallis are like owning a velociraptor. They are too clever. We are set ours puzzles to find food in the office. Takes them an hour tops to work it out.

Amazing dogs
Maligators!

A woman I see out walking has a couple of them. They do two six-mile walks a day and both do dog sports so they can use their brains. Dogs are awesome; I also see a beautiful bloodhound quite often who can track a scent that's almost a month old. She's never been taught how to do it, she just knows.

Thankfully, the goldendoodles I see about are all healthy, well-exercised and clipped appropriately.

Reactions: 20
Not bleeping disabled and unable to walk without the assistance of a cane then.
You just can't bleeping help tripping yourself up with the lies you've already repeatedly TOLD ON YOURSELF can you, you nasty fraudulent little twister. I hope you know that me, and a thousand other pairs of vigilant eyes, are watching you.

Where's the VBI Jack? You should be ashamed of trying to appropriate the good name of Sir Pterry, but I'll hazard a guess you won't be, ya prune

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Paging @TbilisiPeach you got a shout out on the telly! It’s deffo I sign I spend too much time with the canal when I hear something innocuous to anyone else but to us it’s a BUZZWORD that sends us straight back here 🤣❤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My sister had her first child aged 17. Once she escaped the abusive house we all grew up in, she got married and they bought a tiny house when she got a part time job at the job centre. She helped tens of thousands of people to claim benefits and access training there. After she had been promoted a few times, she began training staff specifically in ways to help people. She then went on to help build a network of (not private sector) training networks to increase levels of literacy and numeracy - the reason why people can get free qualifications in Literacy and Numeracy, as well as GCSEs as adults is due to her hard work campaigning out of the public eye with others who felt the same, that people needed more than just money, they needed actual skills and qualifications to be able to have better lives.

Her house was lovely and very slowly went from bare essentials to beautiful items all carefully chosen and saved for. In her spare time, she'd raise money for assorted charities. Interestingly, she had no time at all for the people who earned money from wailing on TV as they weren't doing the actual work but were picking up thousands of pounds to stick up their noses spend on pretty much the tit that politicians would claim the benefits claimants were going to spend their money on. A suggestion of raising funds for TT was met with a 'rather not, it won't get to the people who need it and it's in their interests that nothing changes, as that's how they make a living'. For somebody who didn't have a bad bone in her body, she had nothing good to say for yet another permanently sniffing media type.

She started her latest fundraising recently. It's what she does, tries to actually help people. She died this morning of cancer, having not said a word to anybody outside her closest family, as she didn't want people to feel guilted into giving money they couldn't afford. It's her birthday next week, just under a fortnight after mine.

She achieved more over her lifetime than JM has done with half a million people paying her attention. She hadn't made a living of hundreds of thousands of pounds out of centring things around how she was pregnant, vulnerable and escaped neglect and abuse as a genuinely tiny and malnourished teenage girl. She got a job, she did it well, she improved her qualifications and she worked bloody hard to make it possible to not just improve the world for a few people, but for thousands. Without ever begging for money and attention, never being a bleep to others, never wanging on about how she'd managed to get from a shithole to a lovely house, just being herself.

I'm sad, obviously. It hurts that she's not around making the world that little bit nicer tonight. But her impact on other people's lives was huge.

My most recent memory of her was when somebody gave her a JM book. She was her usual lovely self, very appreciative and grateful for the kind gift. When I went into the kitchen after her friend had left, I found that my lovely, sweet, caring sister who genuinely had done so much for others and would never say a harsh word to anybody had taken that book, still half wrapped - and planted it squarely in the kitchen bin.
She sounds like a really wonderful woman and how lucky you were to have her in your life. She achieved so much without the need for praise or attention, just doing what needed to be done. If only there were more like her and less of the grifters. I'm so sorry for your loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Border collies are the same. Except they are almost, I don't know, frustrated by everyone else being thick to the extent that some can be highly strung and a bit arsey. They go a bit doolally if understimulated, rather than just destructive they seem to actively lose the plot.
Border collies need a job, I think its actively cruel to keep them as just pets. The collies I've known who were sheep herding/farming/search and rescue dogs were all phenomenally intelligent and happy (though very intense) dogs.

The collie I knew who was kept as a pet decided that in order to get more walkies and attention, he needed to remove the distractions from his owners, and systematically searched out and destroyed every phone, tablet, laptop and game console in the household by dropping them into the paddling pool in the back garden while the family was out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Border collies need a job, I think its actively cruel to keep them as just pets. The collies I've known who were sheep herding/farming/search and rescue dogs were all phenomenally intelligent and happy (though very intense) dogs.

The collie I knew who was kept as a pet decided that in order to get more walkies and attention, he needed to remove the distractions from his owners, and systematically searched out and destroyed every phone, tablet, laptop and game console in the household by dropping them into the paddling pool in the back garden while the family was out.
Lifestyle dependent isn't it. The lady I know who bred them (working dogs) had some that she rehomed as pets because they were just too chilled to work (maybe 1 in 10). Didn't have that incessant need to be busy and weren't happy with that fast pace of life.

Though we know a farmer years ago who bought one from a fab breeding line of working sheepdogs. Paid a lot for him. Anyway you'd go round to their house and the dog would just be sat delighted on the drive, bright sunshine or raining hard, staring happily into the middle distance. Farmer used to take him everywhere in the truck to try and get him excited about work but he was clearly not as described, just used to gaze out of the window there too happy as a pig in muck. He wasn't allowed to travel in the back of the pick up like the other dogs as he was scared he'd fall out so he had to travel in the passenger seat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Screenshot 2023-01-21 00.00.20.png

A neckbeard fantasising about using starvation as a political weapon. Jack really brings out the best in people.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
Put your money away love, we've already had the crowdfund

ETA forgot to squig
View attachment 1896839
Yikes missed the PayPal slurping for the non happening suing by months. However, if you're still thick enough to donate to Jack Fraudy McFraudster please pop £20 in to her personal PayPal so she can buy some tramadol or a 100th of a big old Cotswold Sideboard 😜

Reactions: 34
Just thinking, I presume people in public life - such as Jacinda Ardern - probably have staff who look online to see what is being said about them.

I'm picturing the confusion if they read that JA doesn't need emotional support sideboards. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Just thinking, I presume people in public life - such as Jacinda Ardern - probably have staff who look online to see what is being said about them.

I'm picturing the confusion if they read that JA doesn't need emotional support sideboards. 🤣
Gary Wilmot's people and Jacinda Ardern's people will be equally bewildered tonight. To them I say this: Join us #Justice4Iqbal

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Practicing lesbian for the last 20 years…. Hmm 🤔
I CANNOT COPE WITH HER TODAY, someone section her please.
Well, if she's still practicing, maybe that's why she keeps landing on 🍆 Obviously not quite got the hang of it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Cooper and Laurie together.

View attachment 1896868
This photo here makes me want to kick her smug arse from here to kingdom come, the ignorant animal abusing stupid KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOUR bleeping PETS PRICK. She shouldn't be allowed to have animals in her care, she's neglected and killed Guinea pigs suffocated in boiler cupboards, several cats including the disabled kitten she rubbed all over her grubby tits which died alone in the bathroom as a tiny baby, and poor wee Dash the bunny kept in a garage in the dark for several years. The local dog warden should be checking on Laurie's care, cos the poor little beast is for performance. At least Coops as an adult cat probably has several households in the neighborhood to rely on 🐈🐯

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.