Jack Monroe #464 Twitter isn’t compulsory ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like there's an invisible forcefield around Monroe Towers that Google just can't penetrate.
Probably deleted the internet browser software off her phone. There's only one website/app she uses and she needs the hard drive space for aesthetically unnerving selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We certainly are when Jack visits.
Especially if she’s making “weighty wistful whirls of whimsy” and throwing children at you.

6361BDF2-E392-4719-ADB5-6C9014AB75B7.jpeg

PS I can’t quite work the logistics of this out. There are 3 “our small boys” and 6 “grown” men and women (as opposed to men and women who are not grown).

So the other 2 “our small boys” belong to 5 adults between them? How do all the adults agree turns on who “flings their small boy” at someone, and who to fling them at? Is the flinging simultaneous? Does Jack fling her small boy every time but the others have to take it in turns? Can you only fling your own small boy? What happens if one person gets two “boisterous boys” thrown at them at the same time? SOOOOO many questions…

ETA anyway, she didn’t take the buns in the end. She forgot to even bother actually making them before she went AND forgot she’d left the dough lying around at home.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Or locked the doors and talked so much about herself that the other attendees had to tunnel their way out with a teaspoon.

Knowledge is TERRIFIED of entering Jack's mind.
I don't know what it is but your dark humour makes me audibly laugh the most out of all the funny stuff on here. And it's pretty stiff competition. When I scroll and don't see your name I wonder when you'll be back like a kid waiting for its mum pressed against the nursery door 👶🚪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
David was a friend of ours. He worked his arse off for Southend. The last time we saw him he was looking old and tired, but cheerful as ever and had done several events that day. He was a good egg.
Thank you for this.

I’m sorry for your loss - everyone’s loss, in a way, it’s all of our loss that he isn’t still with us - but of course especially so for his friends and family 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I don't know what it is but your dark humour makes me audibly laugh the most out of all the funny stuff on here. And it's pretty stiff competition. When I scroll and don't see your name I wonder when you'll be back like a kid waiting for its mum pressed against the nursery door 👶🚪
We stan JennyNumNums.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
She could try outing me to my parents..

Good luck with that ,Jack they think your lying coke hag too ..
I've always secretly hoped she'd dox me to my work.
I mean, I don't want her to but it would be hilarious. My boss bloody hates her and the rest of the office would be beside themselves with the gossip if the Celebrity Essex PoPo turned up.
Seriously though, as much as we joke about her turning up on our doorsteps please don't think this is trivial. If she does turn up and/or contact your employer then please dial 999. It is illegal to dox someone and then hunt them down. It is harassment and stalking and down right an infringement of your rights.
I seriously doubt she would have the balls to do it herself but she would have no qualms about sending her FMs on to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I know what you mean. As soon as I see the word SH1TTER I know it’s our JennyNumNums and it makes me smile.

also @Brian Butterfieldit never feels like the right time to ask, but how are you feeling dear heart? Goodness me you struggled a lot recently. And if I recall correctly, a few months back your dad was also very unwell. I’m very sorry, but I don’t know what happened there and the threads felt too fast paced to ask - but I haven’t forgotten you and your struggles xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I know what you mean. As soon as I see the word SH1TTER I know it’s our JennyNumNums and it makes me smile.
J-Didgetz is a fine specimin to evidence how truly and immeasurably valuable to others posting inane shite on the internet can be.

Jenny, truly, thank you for all you do.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So she’s in dayhab a mere month before she’s soliciting AA/NA members’ private information over Twitter?! And passing any old cat fishing deviant’s information on to her vulnerable “friend”?!
It's okay, there was no friend. Jack doesn't have any. Bet she was planning on coming up here and looking for new people to bore.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
David was a friend of ours. He worked his arse off for Southend. The last time we saw him he was looking old and tired, but cheerful as ever and had done several events that day. He was a good egg.
He was also a huge advocate for women with endometriosis, which is quite amazing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Also an event v close to my heart. What an absolute piece of tit. Once again, you're not welcome round here Jack.

ETA been searching twitter and found her mining for more AA member data
View attachment 1895532
re: the last tweet and 'an official route', there's this magic thing called 'the AA/NA website' on 'the Internet', where you can put in area/city/postcode and click a button ... and as if by magic a list comes up of all the active meetings and when they take place and chances are in somewhere the size of Manchester there's at least one women's only meeting. Which is probably a much safer bet than putting your mate in touch with any old potential nutter with less noble intentions.

This sort of thing really bugs me - especially with the whole entertaining people's offers of "you and SB and the dog can come and stay with me Jack!" whenever she starts planning a holiday. FFS don't go and stay with any ol nutter off the Internet (especially when the rest of the time you're terrified of stalkers), and if you must do that, don't take your child with you?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Probably deleted the internet browser software off her phone. There's only one website/app she uses and she needs the hard drive space for aesthetically unnerving selfies.
DYING at this.
5CA6149D-FC51-4CC2-AC53-378E1C2D91DB.jpeg
275480CE-6759-43F1-8E2B-6763DFC6A040.jpeg

One for Marm
DAB4F3FD-07E9-46D8-A8D5-F58824BBDF1C.jpeg

EE98DD08-AE9E-40B2-B4FA-2666DB6386CC.jpeg

Lol this bottom one is still on her Insta!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.