Jack Monroe #464 Twitter isn’t compulsory ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacinda Adern probably managed to avoid seeing some of the most relentless trolling and abuse she was receiving by not typing J*cinda A*dern and various combinations into the Twitter search bar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Jack is a grief, misery and poverty tourist. It's a shame she didn't go on a mini break to find her conscience.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
the way she carries on is actually harmful to lgbtq+ people and that time when she said "my pronouns are getting people fed" was incredibly offensive
The way she acts implies people's identities and struggles are for today, fleeting and transitory rather than something many struggle with long term. Struggle to come out as, struggle to be accepted as, struggle to feel they belong as. Same as disability, today she's fine to walk 20,000 steps and lift weights, tomorrow when asked for a refund she's sofa bound. Whilst disabilities flare, she polarises things that really are serious and need to be understood for people to feel valued.

Same with the addictions, not only did she drink and take more than anyone else, she recovered within days. Poverty she is both the poorest and most successful of all the poors. Autism and adhd, both the most organised and the least organised. The biggest lesbian and also not. The best cook and also slops. Viennetta no Viennetta.

It undermines so many serious and important things, that go to the root of an individuals experience of the world.

In fact the only thing she does very well is having an unrivalled potential and ability to piss everybody off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Jack: *peers through shop window* "Matt Gloss, Matt Gloss are you in?"
Matt: "duck off Jack, I've got my rollers in, I don't want you to see me like this"
Jack: "Hair rollers or paint rollers?"
Matt: "Mind your own business"

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jack needs to make peace with the fact she’s just a basic witch like the rest of us 🤷‍♀️
This is actually a huge thing and linked to a question I was gonna ask.

So is the general consensus that Jack is deluded and believes her own tit or that she is Bullshitting Bob and fake as duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is actually a huge thing and linked to a question I was gonna ask.

So is the general consensus that Jack is deluded and believes her own tit or that she is Bullshitting Bob and fake as duck?
I think she started off as Bullshitting Bob, lost touch with reality somewhere along the way and now believes her own tit.

Reactions: 25
Sending so much love, my darling - that took courage beyond words. This group of nefarious ninnies is the best corner of the internet, with love, laughter and understanding (and somebody PLEASE shoot me, I sound like one if those motivational posters.🤮) aplenty. We'll always be here for each other. ❤
Jack has no idea what (real) human interactions with no attached agendas feel like, and that's sad.
Long live the canal!
#thread title bib it would piss thumberlina Peapod off no end

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
LJC! She could have set her vulnerable friend up with any crackpot 😡
If only it were possible to phone or email AA and ask for advice on how to put her friend in touch with local groups rather than take to Twitter but alas I expect they'd just have told Jack to shut her legs or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
If only it were possible to phone or email AA and ask for advice on how to put her friend in touch with local groups rather than take to Twitter but alas I expect they'd just have told Jack to shut her legs or something.
Yes. Not like they'd have meetings up north is it? That this person could attend.

Reactions: 37
Bet Sir Dave saw right through her. I didn’t agree with him about … eerrrrrrrr … much? anything? politically, but credit to him, he was a proper grafter, and he was a proper local MP, not interested in climbing the greasy party pole or gladhanding the right people to get a cabinet post. He was always present locally, he even got the commuter train to work in London with everyone else (including in my carriage a few times!) like a normal person.

In effect his hard work and consistent effort at the coalface was what got him murdered - the fact that he always did in-person stuff for his consituents, he was always available to chat face to face with his people and find out what the problems were that they needed him to help fix. That’s why that evil hole was able to hop on a train, easily book in to see him, and murder him.

Jack’s beloved own MP Duddridge has never done anything for local people, is never seen in the supermarket just doing his family’s weekly shop like Amess was, doesn’t go to local things, never mind lowers himself to actually seeing local people in person at surgeries. Sir Dave was not my cup of tea ideologically but that doesn’t matter because he did a lot to help his constituents, and Southend was made poorer by his murder. In spirit if not in funding, bless him he got his long held and very loudly expressed wish for city status in the end (which apparently gives more government cash to the place?).

I probably disagreed with him more than Jack did, but I can still find it in me to say good things about him, because they’re true. Pity she didn’t have the grace in her to do the same. Is there anything she hasn’t been a gigantic bleep about?
David was a friend of ours. He worked his arse off for Southend. The last time we saw him he was looking old and tired, but cheerful as ever and had done several events that day. He was a good egg.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
Maybe she left bags of tit behind in Manchester AA meetings so she’s persona non grata there?

#justiceforIqbal

ETA April 22- wasn’t this right before Dayhab as well, or if not while she was actually in Dayhab? I know she was in there in May 21 but can’t remember when she started
AC646B8E-35D8-4F89-8D72-D13296D37003.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she left bags of tit behind in Manchester AA meetings so she’s persona non grata there?

#justiceforIqbal
Or locked the doors and talked so much about herself that the other attendees had to tunnel their way out with a teaspoon.

It's like there's an invisible forcefield around Monroe Towers that Google just can't penetrate.
Knowledge is TERRIFIED of entering Jack's mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.