Jack Monroe #464 Twitter isn’t compulsory ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230119-221228.png

Coming from your nightmares to say hello 🤗

She looks like the lovechild of Freddie Kruger and a gerbil here 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
New thread this way. I'm sure we'll get some blog posts to mither over shortly.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Also to Lindsey De Paul (young people please google her)
Apparently Shazza and Lindz had a big fall out and Shazza went to Lindsey's hotel room where Lindsey was packing her bags. Sharon then squatted over her open suitcase full of clothes and did a wee. Sharon has very publicly admitted this in several interviews.
However there is also anecdotal evidence that Sharon did a poo in a Tiffany ring box and sent it to Lindsey.
I can imagine Sharon doing all of this and more so can pretty much believe it to be true.
Sharon Osborne comes from cuntish stock, tbf. Her dad was a bleep too.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also to Lindsey De Paul (young people please google her)
Apparently Shazza and Lindz had a big fall out and Shazza went to Lindsey's hotel room where Lindsey was packing her bags. Sharon then squatted over her open suitcase full of clothes and did a wee. Sharon has very publicly admitted this in several interviews.
However there is also anecdotal evidence that Sharon did a poo in a Tiffany ring box and sent it to Lindsey.
I can imagine Sharon doing all of this and more so can pretty much believe it to be true.
Lindsey de Paul was the first poster I ever put on my bedroom wall as a teenager. I thought she was wonderful!! How dare anyone send a turd in a jiffy bag to her!? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.