Jack Monroe #463 Is she on the game for Farrow & Ball?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god. I had SPD during my pregnancy. I had a german physio who said or rather BARKED the same 😂. KEEP YOUR LEGS SHUT. She was terrifying and also SHOUTED that I was very flexible and had ILIAC CRESTS LIKE ELEPHANTS EARS.

Between that, the puking, the pain and the feeling that I had been taken over by aliens and going off my rocker I was very discombobulated to say the least.
I think physios are another breed altogether. My physio suggested tying a man's tie, or similar, around my legs when I gave birth to keep my legs together. I can laugh about it now. I didn't keep my legs shut. I had a water birth and just got on with it. I have terrible problems with my knees, hips and back but when you suffer so regularly it just becomes the norm. Woe-is-me Jack is definitely my least favourite Jack. If she ever stopped talking about herself she could actually learn from other people's experiences. She would do well to learn some humility. She's a one-woman pity party.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I was on crutches for my pregnancies with pelvic problems too. I’m so glad Jack’s tales weren’t around back then because I doubtless would have giggled every time I was told to keep my legs shut. And I’d have to kick the physio in the shins.

While my issues have mostly healed, the experience gave me a great deal of sympathy for people with chronic pain conditions. I cannot imagine how tit it must be to deal with pain daily without an end in sight. If Jack is making this up then she is beyond ghoulish.
Oh Lord, let me guess SPD? I hear you, crutches and pelvic brace too. When they told me to not open my legs more than 12 inches I cried, the stupidity of it! Like how the hell do you birth a baby with your legs shut??

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 1890921
Not sure if this has been posted but this squig has been after a refund for months…. (Different to other court squig)
Someone has supplied the address so I imagine papers shall be served shortly. Listen out for a howl 'n' claw.

ETA: It would have cost her £20 to get rid of that squig and she did actually contact them out the blue to tell them she was going to refund them. She is off her onion.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I had to google iliac crests as for a moment I thought it was a posh name for unruly labia.
Oh lovely @Boogs ❤ ! Are you ok? I think about you a lot, I hope that doesn't sound weird.

It's another word for massive hips (and a fat arse) 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I think physios are another breed altogether. My physio suggested tying a man's tie, or similar, around my legs when I gave birth to keep my legs together. I can laugh about it now. I didn't keep my legs shut. I had a water birth and just got on with it. I have terrible problems with my knees, hips and back but when you suffer so regularly it just becomes the norm. Woe-is-me Jack is definitely my least favourite Jack. If she ever stopped talking about herself she could actually learn from other people's experiences. She would do well to learn some humility. She's a one-woman pity party.
Ha! My physio told me to keep my legs shut during labour too. I too have back, hip and knee problems now. I just get on with it too and put it down to my work 🍉, possibly an instability or weakness in my back/pelvis (my Mum and Nan had similar) and now age 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What is the best song for these daily occasions I wonder? Nice to see the numbers gradually ratcheting down by the day. It's a bin fire and I'm here for it. Best thing is that she doesn't have the sort of personality to be able to course correct. Send parachute-os.

Free Fallin'- Tom Petty
Down Down- Status Quo
Fallin'- Alicia Keys
The Drop- Peter Gabriel
Falling- Harry Styles

Etc Etc
Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 00.18.41.png

ETA: Posted,deleted then reposted to squig probably non-identifying personal follows out. 🍉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Was not following Jack/the threads for a few days, but just saw that awfull cup of brown appear in my twitter and how does she always make food and drink look so tit......?!?!
It’s because she only has a tit 2010 Nokia phone with a crap camera

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My mum has RA she is prescribed methotrexate, folic acid, ibuprofen- she can’t take lansoprazole or omeprazole as it would interfere with the methotrexate.

Cortisol injections when her wrists are really swollen. Jack’s treatments don’t sound remotely similar
I don't have RA but I have chronic joint and muscle pain (they're calling it Fibromyalgia as tests for other painy things show negative, but I am not 100% convinced) and have been prescribed every pain med going in past years- but most just make me puke so I don't have a chance to get hooked. I already have chronic erosive gastritis (I had a lot of chronic pain as a teen too and took waaaay too much aspirin, it seems) so even with Lansoprazole most meds are not really advisable, (except paracetamol which is useless) but the GPs I have had rarely seem to worry about these things. (I found that the enforced stasis of lockdown actually worked wonders for my body, COVID incidences aside.) No idea if there's a point here. Seems not.
Oh Lord, let me guess SPD? I hear you, crutches and pelvic brace too. When they told me to not open my legs more than 12 inches I cried, the stupidity of it! Like how the hell do you birth a baby with your legs shut??
I remember it well. 4 kids, youngest is 13 now and I still whack my pelvis out if I turn over in bed without due care and attention. I was saved from permanent f*ckedness by the World's best chiro (eminently affordable, too) bless her and all who sail in her. I couldn't climb stairs or straddle anything for far too long. Weird thing, SPD.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Somebody made a reference to Jack's food that made me remember the glorious day when I walked into court ( 🍉 ) and saw on the readerboard that Alligator-on-a-Stick was a named party to one of the morning's cases. It took me a while to chase down this photo from 2015.

64A49511-373F-4610-A6B1-CAC1F4D6D42C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
What is the best song for these daily occasions I wonder? Nice to see the numbers gradually ratcheting down by the day. It's a bin fire and I'm here for it. Best thing is that she doesn't have the sort of personality to be able to course correct. Send parachute-os.

Free Fallin'- Tom Petty
Down Down- Status Quo
Fallin'- Alicia Keys
The Drop- Peter Gabriel
Falling- Harry Styles

Etc Etc
View attachment 1890948
ETA: Posted,deleted then reposted to squig probably non-identifying personal follows out. 🍉
Some embryonic ideas...

Flo Rida - Low
Daniel Powter - Bad day
Terri Clark - Poor poor pitiful me
Blink 182 - Damnit
Avril Lavinge - Losing grip
Jay Z - Hard knock life
Puff Daddy - It's all about the Benjamin's
Dire Straits - Money for nothing
Pet shop boys - Opportunities (Let's make lots of money)
Aloe Blacc - I need a dollar
Pulp - Common people
Oasis - Whatever
Paul McCartney - Who cares
Alicia Keys - No one
Meghan Trainor - No
The black eyed peas - Don't lie
Kenny Kravitz - Again
Weezer - Go away
Jessie Ware - Please

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I haven’t put two and two together until now, but she’s basically saying she knowingly took a massive OD whilst SB was in the house. She ‘didn’t care if she died’, and she clearly didn’t give a tit about SB either.
Now if only she'd had a kitten or a doggo, ey.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
if she'd actually read jon kay's thread (i did, it's v dull), she'd have learned that the last known piece of the original sofa is at debbie greenwood's house

I'm pretty sure that jon kay wouldn't have even enquired about its whereabouts if it was indeed in the foyer of his actual workplace

dumbass
But our pixie has to show the world that she is In The Know about life on TV at The BBC. She is An Insider, With Inside Knowledge, Not A Regular Prole, but a Special TV Person who Knows Things.

I'd feel sorry for her, waiting for acknowledgment from the Cool Kids (or whoever they are), but I don't want to.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Bloody hell I had that too, we should campaign for compensation for the lifelong mathsitis caused by mental arithmetic tests in primary schools in the late 60s early 70s and beyond. I can only do sums with artificial aids such as a calculator on my phone or an abacus now thanks to the trauma 😪😫📟☎🎹🎹🎹😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
(to the tune of Aloe Blacc's I Need A Dollar)

I need a Paypal, Paypal's what I need (hey hey)
If I share with you my ouchies, won't you give your cashos to me

Bad times are coming, my grift is getting known (hey hey)
Well, let me tell you something, those trolls won't leave me alone (hey hey)
I've moved twenty billion times and those boxes make me moan
Put something in the tip jar [rattle] before my cover is blown

I had some jobs, not sure just when or where (hey hey)
But at every single one the boss ran me out of there
I go to meetings where they ask me to share
I bring the snacks I've made but no one seems to care

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.