Jack Monroe #462 Tectonic plates make less fuss about moving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loathe as I am to discuss Bright Blue the tory think tank, but this seems awful to me?

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 08.56.08.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
That was all the way back in April (April 20th). It’s unfathomable to me that he stuck around for two full months AFTER this.

Even if he didn’t have social media, his mates and family did, plus that dipshit must have been breadcrumbing marriage, engagement rings, big detatched forever homes and the pitter patter of tiny slop-pixie feet at him morning noon and night
View attachment 1886449
(Edit: forgot to credit @Flumps for capturing the screenie!)

"He doesn't have social media so is clearly a private person but I'm just going to go ahead and post a private exchange anyway". What a muppet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
View attachment 1886526

Here's the recipe.
Looks rubbish to me, I'd rather just use the marmalade on toast than faff about..

The photo is on the page opposite, I don't have a clear photo of it, looks very similar but slight different angle.
Terrible recipe. Tablespoons are not good enough for baking really, especially such small amount where a slightly higher level on your tablespoon will mess the ratios completely. To my eye the recipe has way too many dry compared to wet ingredients, but would have to have an actual recipe with grams to be sure. She’s a dreadful cook.

Reactions: 29
Loathe as I am to discuss Bright Blue the tory think tank, but this seems awful to me?

View attachment 1886549
Yes that is awful.
It's all part of the demonising of the poor that the Tories and their supporters in media have encouraged.

No longer are those in poverty people that need help, they're now Jeremy Kyle watching Burger eating scum... Jack has helped perpetuate that.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.