Jack Monroe #461 Addiction cosplay from a peddler of monetised fairy stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she moves and then we discover a frau lives in the same block! Not good for any frau, but there'd be piping fresh tea on the daily! ☕🤭
There's some poor bastard out there who is just living their life not knowing what's to come 🥺.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
@Cucumberthunder that looks like the apology that Rosemary et al made her put up the day before Grifty Kitchen went on pre-sale. I'm embarrassed that I can't tell if this is new, given how few apologies she issues.

Thank you canal for making my morning a most hilarious one. However, I must contradict the assertion that Jack has no friends. Because Vlad wants to help her decorate the new flat.

Screenshot_20230114-115222_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Quoting myself like a silly old ninny. The chaosi will involve, in no particular order:

Bins and recycling
Dog poo
Dogs in general
Children
Use of communal gardens for things people don't like but are allowed within the lease or tenancy
Use of the communal Gardens for things that AREN'T allowed but people think they should be
Gardening and planting in communal gardens
Parking wars
Door slamming
Visitors who look funny
Visitors who arrive at 'odd' times and look funny
Running taps
Using the washing machine/tumble dryer/dishwasher at ANY TIME will upset someone
Visitors who are TOO LOUD (and look funny)
Items going missing from communal areas (probably nicked by the funny looking visitors)
Cooking smells
Door mats
Any and all decorations or additions directly outside your front door

There's probably more but these are the ones we deal with frequently 🤯.
I hope and pray to any and all gods, forces and the universe that the woman from Wetherspoons whose kids threw a tray near her is in the flat above 🤞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I said it back on the Sarah Akwisombe threads - every day these scammers have to tie themselves in knots trying to bend backstories back on track and try to clean their timelines is a day they're not working their scam. Think of #paintgate as an incremental win - Jack's been unable to build more grift content as she's desperately trying to create false engagement to hide the challenges to her stories.

In other news, saw 3 copies of GK in Asda earlier. I may have accidentally moved them.....
I totally agree with you 100% here this is exactly what grifters, con artists and scammers do.

As the grift/scam progressively gets bigger and the income gets bigger then the back story naturally becomes a lot more detailed but they inevitably forget key parts or elements of it which then leads to people questioning/challenging those things and then it becomes a case of the scammer back peddling and offering explanations for those inconsistencies and it just simply becomes a back and forth scenario for them and whilst they are battling that, it means that the income amount drops or becomes static because others start questioning things as well.

One thing that I have to mention here in relation to your post and what you have said is that did you notice that the whole Guardian article last week was like the ‘Bible re-written’ timeline of her life history and story that was a ‘original manuscript’ of everything in the sense that it ‘covered’ all of the previous inconsistencies that we have all picked up on over the years about her and her life that for me the whole purpose of that Guardian article for MONROE was to rewrite her history and cover her previous inconsistencies. I am 100% of thinking this even more so based on the exact fact that after that Guardian article was published Monroe tweeted several times to her twitter account followers tweets that said different variations of the following; “Don’t believe all that you read that article is a factual record of my life”..or..”Read the article that’s the truth right there “ (sorry I can’t remember what her tweets said verbatim but she was pushing the Guardian article as a factual timeline of her life) I remember thinking that article covered previously highlighted inconsistencies it was like she was trying to write her history again

like you said though and rightfully so, scammers aren’t earning if they are fixing their inconsistencies

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ninnies, I made THAT MAN's Leek and Tattie Soup for my tea and it is excellent. Might try something from Fingers Kerridge next. I'd like to thank Jack for introducing me to their work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s just ramped the gaslighting up a gear, it’s omniwordsalad 3D edition. Narcs can keep doing this to kingdom come, it’s no sweat to her to rewrite history with minor details changing every week. That’s why she’s sooooo smug, she’s loving it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
What has GC got to do with any of it. I myself am GC! I have friends who aren’t… we have the odd debate… we move on. I don’t stop being their friend, they don’t stop being mine. I feel like my concerns are legitimate, they think theirs are to… true friends don’t judge those. They try and make room to understand each other. I know these rabid far left fans of hers love to cancel out people over a comment or an opinion piece but normal, critical thinking people don’t do that! We’re judging her on her general arseholery and taking money over vulnerable people to fund her ❄ and designer dog!
I wondered how long it would be before she raised the GC mob and how it’s all a tactic to bring her down to stop her living her true life! Where’s her breast binder nowadays? In one of her massive sideboards?

Oooohhh it’s what’s known as ⭐ week at Slimming World. I can’t deal with her nonsense! I’m still raging over her PDA comments! 🙄😂
Babe, same. GC all the way here.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ninnies, I made THAT MAN's Leek and Tattie Soup for my tea and it is excellent. Might try something from Fingers Kerridge next. I'd like to thank Jack for introducing me to their work 😂
I read this as Leek and Tattle soup and thought Jack was prescient.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope and pray to any and all gods, forces and the universe that the woman from Wetherspoons whose kids threw a tray near her is in the flat above 🤞
Either her or Iqbal is good for me. Though I'd be delighted by some real SHUT YOUR LEGS people who are scandalised by tattoos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s such a great friend too! 🙄
View attachment 1882391
In other words she goes down there and hangs about getting in the way like you did as a teenager when you fancied someone. The paint people are probably too polite to tell her to feck off, and even if they did she would think they were joking. I used to have customers like that when I worked in a showroom many years ago, made worse as we had chairs they could sit on! Which I bet they have as well.

They weren't my friends, I was paid to be nice to them

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
In other words she goes down there and hangs about getting in the way like you did as a teenager when you fancied someone. The paint people are probably too polite to tell her to feck off, and even if they did she would think they were joking. I used to have customers like that when I worked in a showroom many years ago, made worse as we had chairs they could sit on! Which I bet they have as well.

Imagine the sinking feeling you’d get seeing those shark eyes staring in through the glass before they came in 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine the sinking feeling you’d get seeing those shark eyes staring in through the glass before they came in 😖
Not true. You'd hear her honking like a navigating goose long before you saw her at a window.

Honk honk honk *beady eyes*

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Arghhhhh. We used to do this in our local record shop. Poor kid who worked in there had a vague passing resemblance to Simon Le Bon, or so us teenage girls thought. He didn't. Poor lad 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's jacked in the cheffing hasn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.