Jack Monroe #461 Addiction cosplay from a peddler of monetised fairy stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“'woman' (looked like a teenage girl)” These words are so loaded she might as well be saying “should have kept her legs shut”. What’s funny is she likes to tell everyone how she was so very young when she had SB, but here she is telling her audience that a mother of two small children looked like a teenager, in the full knowledge that the mumsnet readers will know this is code for “slutty benefit chav”.
Dreadful isn't it? So spiteful and nasty.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh yeah that as well, it reads just like a middle class persons fantasy of what they think a working class ‘chav’ is 🤢. Also she’s got some cheek talking about calling SS when she was the one allegedly doing 40 tramadol and a bottle of whiskey a day whilst caring for her son…
Wondering whether Jack would consider herself a scrunge* who should be reported to SS? 🤔

*I don’t know if it’s local dialect or in common usage in the UK, but Southend is the only place I’ve ever heard the word scrunge used for a person (instead of like, general grime or scum deposits) and I’ve always thought it’s really dehumanising, have never liked it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The flat next to me is for sale and I’ve genuinely been a little worried I’ll look out the window and see her moving in soon!
Gawd Toffee love, imagine one day soon you're catching up here, Jack is moving in at last and she's posting photos on Twitter. We're all laughing at how cluttered it all looks already, you're laughing along and then... HONK! That all too familiar sound comes through the wall...😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
This was actually the thing that flipped the switch in my head about JM and convinced me that she was a liar you know. Like how bleeping fake is this whole story, an underage girl doing shots in a pub with 2 kids threw a tray at your head in broad daylight and then chored your wallet? Yeah right. The ridiculous OTT details instantly give it away.
View attachment 1883175
OT but thank you for writing “chored” - been visualising that word wrong my entire life, I thought it was “chaw”. Well shan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'll do the new thread if nobody else is, give me a min. Someone else will need to hop in with a recap pls.

Edit: done. This way for more tedious Jack Monroe content >>>

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
coming from the past to say (and someone else might have called this out) ...so this is the assistant whose head she threw a book at? Better fraus than me will remember where she talks about this.
But now it was apparently a jolly lark.
oh yeah, it was in the acknowledgements for one of her books (ffs). I am still seething about this - the poor guy having to work with this idiot and then get assaulted

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Today I spotted a worse crime against roast potatoes than the DIRE roasties.

A52A0A8F-A126-4470-9B29-93097FBF2EFE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.