Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen it in the wild my gorgeous Ninnies! The book itself! All 5 untouched copies at the back of WHSmiths at half price. Didn't take a picture, didn't want to die of embarrassment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
What happened to the tomatoes she was planting in... June? July? How close are they to fruiting, Jack?
All the tomatoes that I planted lover, by the widow cill, all died when not harold went away, aaaah aaah aaah aah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
1. She's still accepting credit for the ONS then despite the evidence from the FOI response
2. She hasn't actually disputed any of that Tweet, is this a Tweet where she hasn't lied? Excellence progress, Jack.

10 months decluttering, packing boxes, donating everything she owns to imaginary people and preparing for a move into the world's smallest flat and she still isn't ready? Considering she is (pretending to be) living in her front room for that one bedroom flat pov cosplay of hers you'd think she'd only have a couple of rooms left to do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
This house move is my aneurism’s aneurism!
People have been moving house every bleeping day for a healthy pinch of time Jack. You’re not Marco bleeping Polo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
If they do give it out with only the amends that have had the most heat on Twitter and that 'read beware' notice at the back then they really do need investigating to see how they know/care so little about the health and safety of those who visit their foodbanks.

I got one from Home Sense a couple of years ago and it had to go back because of a safety issue.
My brother bought me one for Christmas and he lives in Essex, I can only assume that this is a death threat from Jack. You would not believe the amount of death threats I get!! It's relentless!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This house move is my aneurism’s aneurism!
People have been moving house every bleeping day for a healthy pinch of time Jack. You’re not Marco bleeping Polo.
Honestly I thought Jack couldn’t possibly wind me up any more but this house move has done it 😂. I’ve lived in 4 different countries and still have never made as much of a bleeping fuss about it as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.