Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably but she's probably busy filming countdown right now so we will have to wait.
Oooh you mentioning countdown has made me realise: I bet Jack is well jel of Rachel Riley, who grew up practically round the corner from Jack (in one of the proper fancy Thorpe Bay mansions Jack wishes she had), aced grammar school because she worked hard, has a successful media career through her genuine talent and skill, is also a published author, has an OH who hasn’t LEFT, and now even has an MBE.

I’m not RR’s biggest fan, but I am awfully pleased that Jack has her to compare herself to.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If he was, I NEED to know what's going on. Until this happened, I just thought he was someone who'd bought her bullshit and forgotten his professional standards but if they're on 3am chat terms then it rather begs the question- is he New Harold?
The *real* therapist looks very much happily married and living his best life. I'm 100% convinced that Wacky Jacky has been setting up a collection of friends and family profiles to validate her big ole fibs. She's definitely taken tips from Catfish The Movie. Tragic.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Wtf? She donates her appearance fees to Trussel Trust? This is blatant lies-she’s admitted she spunked tens of thousands. And she’s clearly complicit in deception here by liking that tweet & not correcting the record. I wonder if that’s why Ralf L thought she gives all her money to the TT? Slimy fucker.
"Jack gives all her money to charity" seems to be quite a common delusion. Not sure if it's something she's claimed or just something she's left unchallenged enough that it became common "knowledge."

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Bookshop.org is a charity I guess? Otherwise they couldn’t use .org
this was probably a big deal for them to promote their work 😕
No, a bog standard ltd company called Bookshoppe Ltd, which is owned by Bookshop Holdings Ltd, which in turn has a parent company in the US, Bookshop Inc. They make it surprisingly difficult to find that out, to the extent that it makes them look quite shady.

(You don't need to be a charity or non-commercial organisation to have a .org - I've had once since 1994 🍉 and have never needed to show what I've been using it for)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
For those who missed it Jack had a bit of a flurry of celeb support back in August including Ralf Little who was under the impression she gives all her money to the TT (I think this was in the context of the haunted engagement rings)
Screenshot_20230112-135307.png

I also seem to recall Rufus Hound having a bit of back and forth with a few people claiming he knew Jack and that she was a good person

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Aww lickle Ralf. Why doesn't he speak up for her anymore.
Also bit rude of Gary and Eamonn not to thank her for acknowledging the long and great friendships they share 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s reet, she will be popping her stab vest on she bought for Glasto when she was asked to do a headliner at the festival ‘member. Jack is thinking man and woman’s crumpet. She’s got this covered.

I only hope she didn’t fashion her own protective vest out of some random tat she’s found round the house or it’ll be as useless as a T-shirt colander 👀
Glad she specified CLEAN t-shirt, I was about to grab one from the mucky laundry!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.