Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today‘s fantastic title is brought to you by @blurstoftimes and nominated by the fragrant @Brian Butterfield

You each win a 10 year old tweed jacket from Tesco.

Wiki is the pink button up there, nominate new thread titles towards the end of the thread,

:)

Chaos continues! In an attempt to bury the completely absurd lie that she was in a bath full of coins for That Photoshoot for the Guardian, Jack is living her BEST LIFE with LOADS of offers of new interviews, festivals and events. She may or may not have posted out Patreon postcards. And that tweed jacket was cheap as chips and hasn’t pilled anywhere despite being made of polyester.

Virgin Radio are taking the piss out of her stellar money saving tip to write a shopping list before you go to the supermarket.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
i’m honoured!
but i’m afraid that i’ve had to bring in security - if any fraus dare to bring up salt pigs again burglar bill will be sorting you out. WARNED.

F7BD2C21-D0F4-4210-92E5-49F6154943E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I had a post deleted which was a hellsite screenshot because it was “taken from tattle”. Sorry I keep falling foul of the rules! Does this mean the squig had taken something from Tattle because I hadn’t?! Newish here so getting to grips with it and don’t want to duck up again dear hearts.

mod edit: That squig used to be a Tattle member and has a long history with Jack. Best to leave them to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Coming from the previous thread, about Content's weight, she did make a ludicrous claim about how heavy she would end up being. The canal quickly shut it down.

Our dog is a Ridgeback Mastiff cross, at one point, he had a bit of a weight problem, and my mum had to put him on a diet. He was 62kg, which is very nearly 10st. He now weighs in at between 45-47kg, which is still a big but no longer overweight. Even that would be obese for a Goldendoodle though

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah, no one is mistaking that for a designer one. Now if she’d worn the £5k Burberry jacket she owns, people would really have had something to mither about.
She'd still manage to make it look like it cost a fiver from George at Asda.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I had a post deleted which was a hellsite screenshot because it was “taken from tattle”. Sorry I keep falling foul of the rules! Does this mean the squig had taken something from Tattle because I hadn’t?! Newish here so getting to grips with it and don’t want to duck up again dear hearts.

mod edit: That squig used to be a Tattle member and has a long history with Jack. Best to leave them to it.
Ah! I see, noted!! thanks for explaining 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 25
i’m honoured!
but i’m afraid that i’ve had to bring in security - if any fraus dare to bring up salt pigs again burglar bill will be sorting you out. WARNED.
But I used my bus journey home to find an assortment of monkey and ape shaped salt pigs, for light relief should the thread take a sinister turn. Am I forbidden from deploying them?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Men who look like Stone Cold Steve Austin old enough to be Jack's father defending her and sending encouragement and support publicly is bleeping haunting.

It reminds me of a girl in my hometown who had a career as a pub singer. Nothing to write home about, just her own terrible songs and some Oasis/Foo Fighters covers. Her entire fanbase was her Mum, her Gran and a load of 'family friends' at the front, wearing t shirts with her face on and rubbing their knees like Vic Reeves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 89
Men who look like Stone Cold Steve Austin old enough to be Jack's father defending her and sending encouragement and support publicly is bleeping haunting.

It reminds me of a girl in my hometown who had a career as a pub singer. Nothing to write home about, just her own terrible songs and some Oasis/Foo Fighters covers. Her entire fanbase was her Mum, her Gran and a load of 'family friends' at the front, wearing t shirts with her face on and rubbing their knees like Vic Reeves
She liked this this morning

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 10.19.19.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 95
So Jack had fulfilled all her patreon obligations in The Guardian interview conducted on 11th or 12th Dec (even though on the 20th Dec she had JUST done it, but anyhoo).
And not one person has piped up to say they have received anything? Not one? It is inconceivable a Jack fan wouldn't be all over twitter gushing about how lucky they were to get the stuff with photo.
If I was Jack and had genuinely sent out all that stuff I'd be getting quite anxious about what had happened and would be chasing it up. Surely she must have proof of posting somewhere. Which might lead one to believe........

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Jack. Jack, Jack, Jack <sighs>. How can you miss the whole point of the tweet? LOSE THE BOOKS.

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 10.21.39.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.