Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not forgetting the constant dragging round of furniture in the night and rock tumbler going at all hours.
Or being woken by furious hammering and sawing from the flat downstairs every time she wanted a late night snack 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I had a horrible moment where I might actually do some work and accidentally ended up on an old thread through Google. Two things stood out immediately...

Do we remember this? A charity aimed at feeding the homeless asking people to donate to a celebrity, and her liking the Tweet instead of pointing out how ludicrous this was and asking them to delete it and promote their actual mission.

View attachment 1876438

View attachment 1876442

There are ALDIs and LIDLs all over the place, they are cheaper and pay their staff well. What is the point of targeting the big 4 and ignoring them? The majority of the main supermarkets stores are 'local' type which are differently priced and stocked anyway, ALDI and LIDL are consistent.

View attachment 1876448

I've known brothers called Edwin and Edmond, and (a different family) William and Liam (and their sister was Lydia). It's very strange. But yeah, why would anyone call her Jack? It's probably already been said but as usual, a quick Google shows her giving a different explanation in various interviews - ' She even chose the name Jack as a nod to “Jack of all trades”.'
Wtf? She donates her appearance fees to Trussel Trust? This is blatant lies-she’s admitted she spunked tens of thousands. And she’s clearly complicit in deception here by liking that tweet & not correcting the record. I wonder if that’s why Ralf L thought she gives all her money to the TT? Slimy fucker.

• Angry
Reactions: 46
I wonder if they'll be SHUT YOUR LEGS people.

I find the free library idea terrifying. It's a trap and books are a bait. Jack will set up the library and then lurk waiting to pounce on unwary readers with a pot of slop or a pear brick before trying to lure them into her lair,
It’s after 4pm, a stranger approaches Monroe covenant gardens assuming that, as it’s dark, they will be safe. They grab a book, “Ooh, this looks good” the stranger howls, as the gently filch and hoof How to be a Dyed In The Wool Royalist Marxist Leninist from the Cotswold Company company bookcase swathed lasciviouslt across the lawn, a forever hydrangea blossoming in the background, despite being winter. All of sudden, the distinct sound of a carabiner snapping! A snaffle and a maraud, some old cut up tshirts covered in pickle oil, a vague realisation of being bound at the g-spot wrist with plug hole hair. They lost consciousness, even repeated ringing on the doorbell wouldn’t have roused them.

At 2pm, the stranger awoke, at the bottom of a deep hole (made with a chopstick), drowsy, but mercifully alive. Next a ten stone dog is held in view, and an inside out cereal box is lowered down, via a string of super glued together ring pulls. “It eats the slop or it gets the fox-bitten hose” said a voice, that was nothing like clipped velvet. More like…. A honk?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Totally get this - one decent branded snack in packed lunches makes a huge impact to kids.

Hahaha. Her form of frugality is not making life simpler. Simpler would be accepting it's cheaper to buy than make bread/biscuits/ice cream and that's ok.

Her frugality reminds me of my parents - making me open Christmas presents carefully so they could keep the wrapping paper, growing food and doing swaps with neighbours (bags of cob nuts for a brace of pheasants?!) everything from charity shops, car boot sales etc, keeping every pot/tub etc that comes into the house, stealing every ketchup sachet from meals out etc.

But that was only possible because a) they had the space (there were 3 rooms in my house I never saw as a child because they were so full of shite), b) they had the time they bought the house 50 years ago so we're able to run it and raise a child on a wage from a warehouse worker and my mum didn't need to get a job until I started secondary school when she worked in a shop p/t, c) they had the knowledge dad had worked on a farm and knew all about growing food, so it wasn't a risk in the same way it might be for someone expecting to save money.

It also meant them having a certain disregard for my experience as a young person - I could never have friends home, often used marg tubs for school lunches, had Tesco value range crisps/snacks (I felt v bad for SB and his Asda maize snacks) etc

Other than being a massive watermelon 🍉 for anyone who knows me I'm not sure why I shared this other than I guess to say that the sort of frugality jack is advocating requires a level of privilege/lifestyle most people don't have today. (It's why I describe my upbringing as m/c but also poor)

Reactions: 19
Wtf? She donates her appearance fees to Trussel Trust? This is blatant lies-she’s admitted she spunked tens of thousands. And she’s clearly complicit in deception here by liking that tweet & not correcting the record. I wonder if that’s why Ralf L thought she gives all her money to the TT? Slimy fucker.
And when anyone else tries to correct them, they get told "well, she's allowed to earn a living, isn't she?!". Point out just how much she's getting and how little she's doing for it, then they circle back to the same old "why do you care so much?" gaslighting.

She plays the squigs so well, but I really don't know how she can ever live happily with what she's doing - the shame must be suffocating.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I searched Trussells website for details of the free ebook Jack is giving away, nothing.
Top of Trussells twitter feed is an item asking people to consider giving items that need less cooking time. They would do well to look at the cooking time needed by many of Jacks recipes and connect the dots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
She plays the squigs so well, but I really don't know how she can ever live happily with what she's doing - the shame must be suffocating.
BIB - she can’t, that’s why she does it all, and it’s why she can’t stop herself. It’s a pathetic little ouroborous of bullshitting and self-loathing. Only unhappy people act like she does.

edit - there are lots of us here with much more to be unhappy about in our lives than she has ever had. And yet somehow we’re not unhappy. Must be something good about living life with integrity and honesty instead of wasting it on lies and grifting 🤷‍♀️😉

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
There's literally been nothing 1 bedroom for ages on rightmove in her neck of the woods. Nothing with communal front gardens and private back ones...maybe she is moving nearer SB. LOL.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I searched Trussells website for details of the free ebook Jack is giving away, nothing.
Top of Trussells twitter feed is an item asking people to consider giving items that need less cooking time. They would do well to look at the cooking time needed by many of Jacks recipes and connect the dots.
That’s because they AREN’T giving any away until the publisher provides the WARNED! addendum

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There are ALDIs and LIDLs all over the place, they are cheaper and pay their staff well. What is the point of targeting the big 4 and ignoring them? The majority of the main supermarkets stores are 'local' type which are differently priced and stocked anyway, ALDI and LIDL are consistent.
Because they are commercial rivals to her paymasters at Asda.

Reactions: 14
And when anyone else tries to correct them, they get told "well, she's allowed to earn a living, isn't she?!". Point out just how much she's getting and how little she's doing for it, then they circle back to the same old "why do you care so much?" gaslighting.

Speaking of shame Jack's weird and creepy therapist chum (not Carole) has locked his account and might have done a spot of deleting as the Tweet count on the front page seems lower.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
That book has absolutely bombed.
There was a slight worry that notoriety and curiosity might increase sales - but no, it has tanked. Embarrassingly.
Harold must be so relieved his name was removed from it 😂
Did it even trouble the top 100 at any point?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
BIB - she can’t, that’s why she does it all, and it’s why she can’t stop herself. It’s a pathetic little ouroborous of bullshitting and self-loathing. Only unhappy people act like she does.

edit - there are lots of us here with much more to be unhappy about in our lives than she has ever had. And yet somehow we’re not unhappy. Must be something good about living life with integrity and honesty instead of wasting it on lies and grifting 🤷‍♀️😉
That's because most of us probably (but I don't like to generalise) don't compare what we don't have with others who have more and more expensive tat. Her life is all about consumerism - we know she's a boarder. It's all about stuff with her rather than meaningful experiences and people. Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Speaking of shame Jack's weird and creepy therapist chum (not Carole) has locked his account and might have done a spot of deleting as the Tweet count on the front page seems lower.
I did clock that he had an endorsement from someone I know to be a real therapist, so I reckon creepy squig really is BACP registered and remembered he is supposed to be adhering to professional guidance on social media use.
Still doesn’t fill me with any confidence regarding quality of BACP registered therapists!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.