Jack Monroe #44 Spoiler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads! There's a sponsored Hellmann's post on Insta showing the behind the scenes footage Jack mentioned.

View attachment 178229
Forgive my ignorance but why does she have what appears to be 50 shades of beige wallpaper rolls on her cabinet?

I'm sure the behind the scenes footage will be interesting- since she used to disappear for 5 minutes at a time maybe we get to actually see her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Forgive my ignorance but why does she have what appears to be 50 shades of beige wallpaper rolls on her cabinet?
I think they're different backgrounds for her food pics. There was another picture threads and threads ago of her photography area in the tiny rented bungalow, and they were all stored there before.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Sorry if this is off topic - just had an interesting chat with MrLF about class so i guess it ties into Jack?! Background - I am from a very middle class family. Mr LF -working class family. He now earns 4 times my salary, but the roots never change. The reason this came up? I bought some Toblerone ice creams from iceland and said 'don't these taste like being a kid on holiday?' He looked baffled. I was referring to giant Toblerones at airports - his holidays were butlins, haven etc - not that theres anything wrong with that!! So basically my point is, jack is not and has never been working class even if she was skint for a while, like I've been skint before, but that doesn't take away from my life experiences or family situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sorry if this is off topic - just had an interesting chat with MrLF about class so i guess it ties into Jack?! Background - I am from a very middle class family. Mr LF -working class family. He now earns 4 times my salary, but the roots never change. The reason this came up? I bought some Toblerone ice creams from iceland and said 'don't these taste like being a kid on holiday?' He looked baffled. I was referring to giant Toblerones at airports - his holidays were butlins, haven etc - not that theres anything wrong with that!! So basically my point is, jack is not and has never been working class even if she was skint for a while, like I've been skint before, but that doesn't take away from my life experiences or family situation.
Perfect explanation! And now I really want a giant toblerone

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads! There's a sponsored Hellmann's post on Insta showing the behind the scenes footage Jack mentioned.

ETA: looks like she had someone there to film her.

View attachment 178229
I mentioned at the time, I listened to one of them with ~fancy~ Bose headphones on and I could 100% hear someone breathing and it was still going on whilst she was talking, so I'm not at all surprised.

Also - who looked after the cat whilst she was out today? Has this been discussed, sorry just catching up cos I forgot this was under watched & not threads I had contributed to!

Reactions: 18
@Silver Linings, love the title Hi Ho! And thanks to you and the others for the screenshots. It annoys me that we get painted as bullies etc so it’s good to know the proof is here for all the sheep who find their way...

Welcome to the stellar cast of law enforcers @sergeantsantiago 🚔🚔! My SB’s favourite song is the tune to Brooklyn 99, whenever he hears it he bombs through to have a wee dance!

@choccydigestive I am HOOTING at your narc misunderstanding 😂 although you’re not wrong; I’ve watched enough The Bill over the years to know ‘Copper’s Narks’ are/were a thing. I have my own one. It’s....Louisa 😉

@spirals would you mind telling me which app you use? I need to overhaul my morning routine. I like looking back at my Facebook memories but I mindlessly scroll until I’ve read about 300 posts asking if TK Maxx is back open yet 🙄

@LF519 hope you’re okay. I don’t think you over-shared at all. I can totally understand what you mean. I read some last night and it was so draining. I honestly have never seen anything like it. The thought of another video was too much for me but I applaud those who watched it. If any of her followers are stupid enough to pay her then knock yourselves out, you don’t deserve sympathy and you won’t get it when she’s moved on to something else.

I’m going to head over to the other thread. I wouldn’t be surprise if we get a wee visitor (unless she’s appeared already 🤔) she won’t be able to help herself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I hadn't realised the fringe had been changed up again in the past couple of days...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Working class people don't have that air of arrogance that Jack has

Reactions: 18
Working class people don't have that air of arrogance that Jack has
An air of arrogance that I sadly can admit I've had in the past. I've worked on it a lot but mini LF had a bit of a chip on her shoulder if life didn't deliver me what I thought I deserved. Multiple breakdowns and an abusive relationship have cured me of that arrogance (i hope) - the only positive from going through terrible times!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I mentioned at the time, I listened to one of them with ~fancy~ Bose headphones on and I could 100% hear someone breathing and it was still going on whilst she was talking, so I'm not at all surprised.

Also - who looked after the cat whilst she was out today? Has this been discussed, sorry just catching up cos I forgot this was under watched & not threads I had contributed to!
Maybe SB and Kitten went to stay with SB's dad. Isn't that where Cooper came from?

Reactions: 6
Reading again I don't think GIFs are banned full stop - just not hundreds.

I hadn't even joined the dots with Louisa out and having fun and Jack's 'look when we went out for cheeky lil date' photo.
I think because I Grunkad the thread, and saw the posts so close together it really stood out.

Reactions: 14
@Silver Linings, love the title Hi Ho! And thanks to you and the others for the screenshots. It annoys me that we get painted as bullies etc so it’s good to know the proof is here for all the sheep who find their way...

Welcome to the stellar cast of law enforcers @sergeantsantiago 🚔🚔! My SB’s favourite song is the tune to Brooklyn 99, whenever he hears it he bombs through to have a wee dance!

@choccydigestive I am HOOTING at your narc misunderstanding 😂 although you’re not wrong; I’ve watched enough The Bill over the years to know ‘Copper’s Narks’ are/were a thing. I have my own one. It’s....Louisa 😉

@spirals would you mind telling me which app you use? I need to overhaul my morning routine. I like looking back at my Facebook memories but I mindlessly scroll until I’ve read about 300 posts asking if TK Maxx is back open yet 🙄

@LF519 hope you’re okay. I don’t think you over-shared at all. I can totally understand what you mean. I read some last night and it was so draining. I honestly have never seen anything like it. The thought of another video was too much for me but I applaud those who watched it. If any of her followers are stupid enough to pay her then knock yourselves out, you don’t deserve sympathy and you won’t get it when she’s moved on to something else.

I’m going to head over to the other thread. I wouldn’t be surprise if we get a wee visitor (unless she’s appeared already 🤔) she won’t be able to help herself

Thank you Lenny - my problem is I love animals more than I love people so anything like that really triggers me. You (and the rest of the cabal) are such wonderful caring people!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn't it funny when you see old pics of her in blouses with that vicar's wife haircut to now with her tats and skinhead. She really just decided to shed her middle class skin and take on this gritty, poverty stricken rebel child identity. It's quite something
Forgive my ignorance but are/were the blouses a typical choice for a MC woman in her 20s? Have never known someone of that demographic to dress like that

For all her attempts at poverty cosplay, her style rarely hits the mark

Also the bloody dresser. So much stuff. It’s just my daughter and I at home and we only have four of everything, more than enough. She doesn’t seem to have a lot of friends to entertain either. The visual chaos won’t be helping her mental health

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@LennyBriscoe I use an app called New Gratitude Journal. It's got a cute little Buddha against a blue backround. For meditation I use insight timer.

Glad Jack is quiet tonight, I am off to bed! Sleep well Fraus.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.