Jack Monroe #44 Spoiler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, that might have been the shortest time between posting about waiting for something and the results coming in. Lovely consultant rang me at the start of clinic rather than the end. I will spare you the long story, which involves being kept a close eye on for a while, but short story, no bastard cancer. This is the answer I was looking for. Hurrah!
So so pleased for you @Flumps ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's a three-bed bungalow in a very nice part of Southend - it's one of those bungalows with an extra room upstairs. The rooms are very well-proportioned. She said she has a "decent sized bathroom". She may even have room for a pony!!!!
It's a dormer bungalow. There's a bit more than an extra room upstairs, though. Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a bathroom.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.