Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm very confident that either the conversation didn't happen or Jack was given a bit of a pep talk. Similar to the conversation a teacher had with my son when he was being an hole in year 11. 'You're a bright kid and you can do really well but you have to get your head down' type thing.
My Chemistry teacher exasperatedly said of me "he'll probably get his A grade, but he won't deserve it".

Reader, I got a C.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Fraus I’ve been in there for a good 30 mins and I’m defo gonna have to call one of my three therapists. I have just put Jacks name in the search 🔍 bar and it’s all Jacko, and Brian I don’t want to see what other types are on there, it’s hun central and I’m not sure if to cry or vomit. I’m happy to go back in and do screenies but I fear almost all of it has already been seen, I’ll do a big post behind a spoiler. What I find alarming is the amount of hair styles and colours Jack has. She must have spent a fortune on hair products as well as makeup obvs (and clothes, there’s a clothes one in there) Anyway off I fuxk, wish me luck and remember I’m doing this so you don’t have to!!! BRB in 17 hours xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
This is the most recent. YEARS in the making.
View attachment 1755299
Seven total on her blog this year. Most of them not new. I think this one and MAYBE the “no cook” gazpacho are new? Three or four more on Not-Lorraine Sloppy Savers, none of which were new, all of which were repulsive. So yes, more Twitter deactivations than new recipes.
I believe this was from her range of one pot meals for the poors to save fuel budgets. She managed to do a few media gigs talking about her grand plan to produce a one pot meal a day for a month(?) year(?) I think it lasted two days

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Is there a photo image stock site anywhere with alllll the different faces of Jack Monroe anywhere, where she can pick a photo depending on the crowd she’s aiming at for her events or latest scheme? I’ve never seen so many image changes!
Ah, you need one (or many) of @Silver Linings and @Marmalade Atkins glorious Jack Collections.
DFEBF0EA-B4A6-4D72-9D9D-C1F0E3BEE6E5.jpeg

44D8DC17-91A1-42F6-B55F-1693B400403D.jpeg

(Credit to Silver for both of the above and @Marmalade Atkins for the below)
9022BA60-7FE7-4E44-A5E4-06A4E459EA83.jpeg

BF4A31EC-DB7A-4FBE-8AA4-19358D2BE3BF.jpeg

FC37214F-E4F0-4EA0-A0C5-2A7CD93DB29F.jpeg

Seriously, do a search for “some jacks” from @Marmalade Atkins and @Silver Linings. It’s ABSOLUTELY GLORIOUS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 155
I believe this was from her range of one pot meals for the poors to save fuel budgets. She managed to do a few media gigs talking about her grand plan to produce a one pot meal a day for a month(?) year(?) I think it lasted two days
It was also when she was being an absolute twit about THAT MAN again. As she promised this amazing one pan meals series at the exact point THAT MAN'S new series started. Causing her fans to accuse him of stealing her idea 🙄.

Also, IT IS NOT UPSIDE DOWN FISH PIE, JACK. IT IS FISH IN A SAUCE OVER MASHED POTATO.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Sorry, I can't remember who asked about recommendations for Cardiff restaurants, but if you're looking for tea or a snack (and have a car) the cafe at Castell Coch has absolutely legendary cakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm FTM - this happened in year 2 of my transition. Apologies for the #merail but this shite did no favours to her or trans folk. I remember saying at the time it felt performative. I didn't think I'd be saying it again on Tattle many years later. Just to clarify, I've got no beef with Gender Critical feminists or anyone, trans people included. I do have an issue with grifting cunts jumping on bandwagons for personal gain.

Edit: I got a load of tit at the time for saying this about JM. I mean, loads. Real life and social media.
I’m so sorry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m not a teacher so I might be wrong BUT if you did happen to tell a teenager that they wouldn’t amount to anything and they later sent you a copy of their book, you’d be delighted to be proved wrong wouldn’t you?
I do work in education, and we like nothing better than kids that struggled at school going on and doing really well, and they quite often apologise for being awful!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Just curious, do other posters in this Gloss thing on Facebook post that many photos of themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As a Jack thread Van Wilder I can’t believe this Gloss stuff was happening in real time throughout lockdown and we didn’t know!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Those selfies.... honestly! The one hugging her "doctorate" pretending to be asleep I thought was the worst, but no. There was a whole new level of disgusting self wank. Christ make her stop, I can't stand it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Fraus I’ve been in there for a good 30 mins and I’m defo gonna have to call one of my three therapists. I have just put Jacks name in the search 🔍 bar and it’s all Jacko, and Brian I don’t want to see what other types are on there, it’s hun central and I’m not sure if to cry or vomit. I’m happy to go back in and do screenies but I fear almost all of it has already been seen, I’ll do a big post behind a spoiler. What I find alarming is the amount of hair styles and colours Jack has. She must have spent a fortune on hair products as well as makeup obvs (and clothes, there’s a clothes one in there) Anyway off I fuxk, wish me luck and remember I’m doing this so you don’t have to!!! BRB in 17 hours xxx
This is going to be GREAT! Thankyou for all you do x Go well pal 🥰.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.