Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping ate her. The amount of harm this person had caused and only because of her fragile ego. Piss off.
I'm FTM - this happened in year 2 of my transition. Apologies for the #merail but this shite did no favours to her or trans folk. I remember saying at the time it felt performative. I didn't think I'd be saying it again on Tattle many years later. Just to clarify, I've got no beef with Gender Critical feminists or anyone, trans people included. I do have an issue with grifting cunts jumping on bandwagons for personal gain.

Edit: I got a load of tit at the time for saying this about JM. I mean, loads. Real life and social media.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 181
🫣 I just signed up for that Mrs Gloss pot to nosey at our Jacko 😳😬 it’s a bloody gold mine, you can actually filter for her - first hit 😱 much campaigning, much anxiety
View attachment 1755237View attachment 1755239View attachment 1755240View attachment 1755241View attachment 1755243View attachment 1755248View attachment 1755249View attachment 1755250
I joined that group way back when to get screenies for the canal but had to leave not long after as it's 100% full of attention seeking twunts like Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
🫣 I just signed up for that Mrs Gloss pot to nosey at our Jacko 😳😬 it’s a bloody gold mine, you can actually filter for her - first hit 😱 much campaigning, much anxiety
View attachment 1755237View attachment 1755239View attachment 1755240View attachment 1755241View attachment 1755243View attachment 1755248View attachment 1755249View attachment 1755250
Every time I scrolled down a bit further I was internally saying ‘oh god, tell me there isn’t another one’ and then by the time I got to the end I was praying for more.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Putting in another request for a laugh-vomit hybrid react. It’s so hard to choose between the two, especially for her selfies and food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Every time I scrolled down a bit further I was internally saying ‘oh god, tell me there isn’t another one’ and then by the time I got to the end I was praying for more.
Babe, same. Get back in there @Dogmuck and find some more (Please. Thank(space)you)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Out of interest. When was the last time famed celebrity cook and pov Jack Monroe published a new recipe, with photo, ingredients & method? How many has she published this year?

Does the number of Twitter deactivations actually exceed it, I wonder?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
A grown arse woman did this
While most of us have jobs and family and responsibilities, Jack sits in her hammock plotting how to gain the most social media likes with her stupid hairdos. Chasing that ever decreasing dopamine hit. It’s really very sad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
This is just... I don't have words.

It makes me feel sorry for her... no, scratch that. It would make me feel sorry for her, if there wasn't all the grifting and triggering that followed it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have never known anyone to find themselves so worthy of photographing. Who is she doing this for? It's a public page. Nobody cares you bleeping lunatic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Out of interest. When was the last time famed celebrity cook and pov Jack Monroe published a new recipe, with photo, ingredients & method? How many has she published this year?

Does the number of Twitter deactivations actually exceed it, I wonder?
This is the most recent. YEARS in the making.
D178FA43-0C8A-431C-8EFC-6C73882A3E93.jpeg

Seven total on her blog this year. Most of them not new. I think this one and MAYBE the “no cook” gazpacho are new? Three or four more on Not-Lorraine Sloppy Savers, none of which were new, all of which were repulsive. So yes, more Twitter deactivations than new recipes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
"Lucrative recipe consultations for high-street brands"? Why do I find that so hard to believe (other than her habit of lying about everything constantly)? Have Birdseye brought out a slop range?
Also these high end brands couldn’t wait for her foot to heal? Or provide her with a chair to sit on?

Brand manager John “ if we can’t have Monroe standing she is OFF THE JOB”

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.