Jack Monroe #432 From £7.92 no refunds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's come and gone again but I think it takes time for the follower counts and stuff to add back up each time (sort it out Elon)
I'd hoot my arse off if Twitter malfunctioned and she couldn't bring the account back up. I'm sure old Elon sacked most of the engineers, so she might be risking it!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I’ve been making small talk on the school run recently. Not my best skill set and I’ve got some sort of duck awful cold which makes me worse at social niceties.

They mentioned they freelance for the Graun. I said “Ah yes, the Jack Monroe cosplay enabling tit rag”

I immediately wished the Pumble would emerge from the trees and kill me.

However, they laughed and said “See also - Owen Jones”

Did I meet a Tattler in the wild?!
Little OJ, who may or may not have bumped someone off, has been causing havoc at the graun apparently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I'd hoot my arse off if Twitter malfunctioned and she couldn't bring the account back up. I'm sure old Elon sacked most of the engineers, so she might be risking it!
Or he did something like make 'deactivations' immediate and not a 30 day window...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The only possible way out i can still see is in coming out as a victim of social media addiction who constructed false personalities and stories because she was caught up in the contemporary cult of becoming an influencer, but I can’t see her doing that.
How about:
My name's Jack Monroe and I'm a narc. Send cashios.
Proper social experiment.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Have we seen this? A "draw-along" summary of the speech that Jack gave in Glasgow in June.

ETA: "Engage with the community you're trying to help", like that imaginary volunteering at the food bank, eh, Jackie?
The rage. THE RAGE!

7A777DB0-6918-4C4D-8EFB-219679FAD44B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m not a teacher so I might be wrong BUT if you did happen to tell a teenager that they wouldn’t amount to anything and they later sent you a copy of their book, you’d be delighted to be proved wrong wouldn’t you?
Its just utter shite. I went to a really bad school in a deprived area an im 8 years older than Jack and even then no way would a teacher say that, even to a horror bag of a pupil. There'd have been disciplinary action or at least a stern telling off. Same with 'flipping burgers'. Thats an Americanism. No one said it except in Jack's fantasy of her overcoming all her imaginary odds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Is there a photo image stock site anywhere with alllll the different faces of Jack Monroe anywhere, where she can pick a photo depending on the crowd she’s aiming at for her events or latest scheme? I’ve never seen so many image changes!

And why activate to update a sober count then deactivate again?! Who is going to see it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🫣 I just signed up for that Mrs Gloss pot to nosey at our Jacko 😳😬 it’s a bloody gold mine, you can actually filter for her - first hit 😱 much campaigning, much anxiety
F158C31A-E193-4310-9C5E-7967D542FCC8.jpeg
90FD6148-A907-4F41-A747-70C50E0211C7.png
7BE8637C-2FEA-4F1D-A376-A75CD27C0B35.png
8FA635FB-9B3F-4B35-94C3-709CEE363094.png
460D5532-CB79-4772-8040-B5B1A56757C9.png
4D6679A5-9B9F-4630-8B57-9B62B346BA03.png
E7910974-74B2-4926-9EA7-9781100D84C7.png
F03F8D1D-D427-4B48-851D-B74DECA4EBE0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 142
Its just utter shite. I went to a really bad school in a deprived area an im 8 years older than Jack and even then no way would a teacher say that, even to a horror bag of a pupil. There'd have been disciplinary action or at least a stern telling off. Same with 'flipping burgers'. Thats an Americanism. No one said it except in Jack's fantasy of her overcoming all her imaginary odds.
I'm very confident that either the conversation didn't happen or Jack was given a bit of a pep talk. Similar to the conversation a teacher had with my son when he was being an hole in year 11. 'You're a bright kid and you can do really well but you have to get your head down' type thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.