Jack Monroe #43 the devil('s herb) works hard but Jack works harder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many more times can Jack 'hint' to her followers 'I'm only renting (sigh) I can't afford to buy'. Come on you stingy bastards - you can afford to pay the vet bills, not much of a stretch to chip in and buy Jack a nice house is it?
You just know if one of them offered and others joined in she would be 'oh I'm so overwhelmed people want to do this for me. My wierd little brain is overloaded with gratitude. Let me go away and think about a plan so it works out for all of us. If I had my own house it would mean I could carrying on helping people for free and could also open the cute animal rescue centre I've always dreamed of having ❤'
This is as if she’s written it herself 😂 “think about a plan so it works out for all of us”👌

It is really odd, it’s like she’s constantly hinting to someone - but who?! Mum and dad? Is she hoping she’ll be written into some of her posho followers’ wills?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I've had to skip huge portions of threads recently...cannot bear what is going on with the kitten. I wish Jack was like her food... soft and non- irritating.
Me too, I skimmed over some posts yesterday and missed out quite a few pages.

Really love the photo of Louisa she looks so happy now

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Catching up... I have a question. 'If' there is a crowdfund for the kitten and a load of money is donated. What happens if
a. The kitten is treated and my some miracle it works, what happens next? the cat will need lifelong treatment, no insurance is going to touch it.
b. The kitten doesn't make it?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Catching up... I have a question. 'If' there is a crowdfund for the kitten and a load of money is donated. What happens if
a. The kitten is treated and my some miracle it works, what happens next? the cat will need lifelong treatment, no insurance is going to touch it.
Oh I'm absolutely sure that whatever plan her weird lil brain is currently concocting it will totally take all eventualities into account. Absolutely sure of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shouldn't laugh!
I wonder if it is because we know what lies behind it now? Were you ever Heebie jeebie free when you saw it?
No. Something about her has always made me deeply uneasy. I'm a pretty good judge of character and I smelt her bullshit a mile off.

Like @LF519, itis definitely the creepy eyes that are the clincher. She's soulless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She will make a song and dance about donating it all to a cat charity and keep most of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The show is called Ōkiku naru Ko (Growing Children) (yes I did have to copy and paste that 😂), it’s Japanese but became popular in Latin America so the little monkey (Pedro) is popular in Spanish-language memes. One of the most common ones is a description of an awkward situation followed by a photo of Pedro looking awkward, captioned with “no ahora porfavor” (“not now, please”). So funny and I’m sad he doesn’t seem to have taken off in Anglophone memes

I think you can watch the shows on YouTube, not sure about English dubs or subtitles but Pedro will make you hoot regardless!

Shaking the tip jar, Ford Kia is not a car 🙃
My theory is one week she had a red kia, then next week when she turned up in a blue ford, she responded to someone mentioning the change with "I've only ever had one Ka"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She has gorgeous hair.
But she had no idea how to style it, how on earth has she managed to make it look like a wig? I think she looks terrible in those photos, like she’s playing dress up. I reckon she suits short hair more as *i say this through extremely gritted teeth* she does have great bone structure. Still dead behind the eyes no matter what though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.