Jack Monroe #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I spoke too soon again about her. I'm sorry, should I shut up now? @Silver Linings i posted it too but deleted when I saw yours. She will be going on again about only having 3hours sleep a night again soon🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
it doesn't sound hopeful. Vets here have been seeing animals since lockdown, and are now running back to normal but even in lockdown the rules were to leave pet at door or in car, and staff would come out to collect. I can't see it being much different in other areas. The vibes I'm getting from this is not been to the vet yet and is placating everyone (us?).if the kitten has already seen a vet before coming to Jack, then Jack has a responsibility to take her to a vet too. I just don't believe any of it.

She is still about and liking posts. Anti working classView attachment 175504
Yes I thought if the kitten had seen a vet she would probably have had photos as proof. She's so keen to share every other aspect of her/its life. But I hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 16
Had a very toxic relationship with someone who told me his wife had died. He wouldn’t let me meet his kids as it was ‘too traumatic for them“, yet would let other friends meet them. Transpired as he was seeing me he was getting ready to marry someone else. He became distant around this time then wanted to know a few months in. He would gaslight & manipulate situations to be my fault. Thankfully, I got wise later, but worried he’d target others again. Especially as I would Have to give him money for him & his kids to live yet always had alcohol& cigarettes. Got the ”Shes mentally ill”, once the penny dropped & I stood up to him. There’s unfortunately a lot out there.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yes I thought if the kitten had seen a vet she would probably have had photos as proof. She's so keen to share every other aspect of her/its life. But I hope I'm wrong.
assuming it’s seen one since she’s said it needs splints

Reactions: 7
I spoke too soon again about her. I'm sorry, should I shut up now? @Silver Linings i posted it too but deleted when I saw yours. She will be going on again about only having 3hours sleep a night again soon🙄
Yup. Insomnia sucks, I get it. But I just dick about on here, I don’t pick fights with people on the internet with my maverick, sleep deprived brain. I actually think she was asleep eatlier.
I think the kitten is hard work, especially at night.

Reactions: 20
Its way past my bedtime (oh I am getting sooooo Jack 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 )

However if I see Jack and Working Class in the same bleeping sentence again (unless prefixed with isnt) I am gonna lose my shite.

How stupid are her minions!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

And Goodnight xx

See you fine peoples tomorrow

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
As I was not able to sleep until well into the light last night I read the thread from JM's initial DW outrage. I did see comments from 2-3 school librarians agreeing that they were poor examples of books for children but nothing to support a mass boycott.

Jackanory spouts again?

Reactions: 23
Greek-Cypriot when talking about her dark-skinned hands... but also “White as mayo” when talking about BLM.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I just don't believe it has at all. Sooo vague and defensive about it. Reads to me like she's taken what random people on twitter have said it looks like as their pets etc have and it and what their treatments have been (splints) and is saying "yes it looks like that's the case but not confirmed yet yada yada" She hasn't said ANYTHING remotely original that people didn't suggest to her which I think is...telling. And here's the thing...WHY on earth wouldn't she have taken her yet?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Jack, we are saying this as a plea to your caring side...

Can you please take your poor kitten to the Vets? The Kitten might be in discomfort which needs addressing plus needing physiotherapy. Your pets need you, so why can’t you get the little one sorted & give poor 50 cent some love as he’s been abandoned & that’s why he’s doing a dirty protest everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
I got scared for a moment when I saw the title was simply 42. I thought either Jack had done a major chaos or the last thread had veered off course dramatically. It’s too late to catch up. I’ll try in the morning. Goodnight :)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Can you please take your poor kitten to the Vets? The Kitten might be in discomfort which needs addressing plus needing physiotherapy. Your pets need you, so why can’t you get the little one sorted & give poor 50 cent some love as he’s been abandoned & that’s why he’s doing a dirty protest everywhere.
Fiddy Cent 😂😂😂

• Haha
Recap of thread 41:

Her Twitter tirade against David Walliams continued. She is not backing down, despite it being made evident that she assumed that a book character was black, when in fact said character was white.

It is unclear as to whether or not she has taken the kitten to the vet.

She has given herself a Lol from This is England type fringe (or ‘bangs’) with wallpaper scissors.

Anyone else please feel free to add to the previous thread recap!! It all moves so fast!
Also flaunts everything else about her life but has stayed she will not discuss the kitten as people are too judgemental ? I think was he word she used

• Haha

I think she can't take the kitten to the vet because she doesn't have the money. This is entirely my opinion m'lord. Under normal circumstances she would happily share a vet's professional opinion and give obnoxious retorts to anyone giving their tuppence worth to that, same way she does with her own health issues. Why wouldn't she share with all those lovely followers who adore her kitten posts? No matter how much dough she has, she's split with her partner who had a well paying job and I imagine she's feeling that pinch. Maybe she's now paying all of the rent herself and things are tight?! Thing is, everyone knows she took on the kitten after the split so she can't take the fallen on hard times or even the crowdfunder route, everyone will know how irresponsible it was. (Pretty sure the people on these threads alone would cover the costs, just say the word, Jack).

Reactions: 15
Yeah. I don't think Jack was in poverty long. She talks about she doesn't hoard food. As someone who didn't always have food growing up I am an absolute boarder now. So are everyone I know who had the same experiences.

I mean not everyone is the same etc etc but still.

(This is a comment I thought of like six threads ago...)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She so often seems to end tweets with this passive aggressive “hope you’re well” , especially for bluetickers, it makes it seem like she knows him personally, which I doubt she does

Surely he/she) will need extensive And Ongoing vet appointments for a serious problem like this? For someone who complains about money.. I know I personally would never take on this responsibility if I wasn’t 100% sure I had the money

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Hang on, I’m white & I have crazy frizzy curly hair. I was bullied throughout my school years as it was seen as freaky.
what are you implying here, Jack?

Reactions: 36
Yeah. I don't think Jack was in poverty long. She talks about she doesn't hoard food. As someone who didn't always have food growing up I am an absolute boarder now. So are everyone I know who had the same experiences.

I mean not everyone is the same etc etc but still.

(This is a comment I thought of like six threads ago...)
Was lucky to have never been food deprived as a child but as an adult had just one occasion as a stay are home mum the day before my husband's salary went in that I was reduced to feed the family from the very sorry remnants from the fridge/cupboard/freezer. I managed but that was enough for me to keep more than a months worth of cheap food like tinned tomatoes, pasta, rice, lentils and beans always available. Lots of people far worth off but as a mum it affected me.

The bank had removed our cheque guarantee cards temporarily, we could only get cash from service tills.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.