Jack Monroe #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread recap addition -

She was talked about on Loose Women but not to her liking.

Harper Collins are engaged in some cat and mouse antics with her (they aren’t).

She made a bacon dishoom thing.

She (touch wood) had a night off.

Edit - She brought up this weird obsession she has at the minute about being a pharmacist. It was strange.
Legitimately sitting hoping you're not my ex, he is obsessed with that film and the director

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Slightly late to the party but I also super recommend skulduggery pleasant for kids/teens (though I do have massive nostalgia as I was about 12 when first one came out and my school got to meet the author, Derek Landy when a lot of us my class were super into the books and he was very nice. I actually looked them up out of nostalgia and he's still going with them?! ).

I remember liking the first 2 Artemis fowl books but going off the rest. The Bartimeus books were good, I think the first one was called Amulet of Samarkand.

For slightly younger boys and girls there was also "the Shapeshifter" by Ali Sparkes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bestselling authors are well known to need tip jars. Especially ones with multiple bestsellers.

If she is *that* poor, despite all the bestselling books, perhaps she'd be better off changing agent?! They must have stuffed her up a treat.

Reactions: 31
Did she take the kitten to the vet? I have a feeling (just my intuition m’lud) She didn’t otherwise we’d have pics galore regarding the visit.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So it is jealousy and it is personal.
Thanks for the clarification Jack.
Pathetic.
And insinuating that because he has all that money and success he's fair game? That he couldn't possibly suffer with his already fragile mental health due to her tirade, because he is extremely well off?!

duck off Jack, you nasty, envious little troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
8FF6487A-C1C8-4306-8B1E-0476F67D4133.jpeg
I’ve never heard of this guy personally but he has a tick. People are peeping over the parapet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Further recaps-
- Claimed to have been 'ambushed' into developing anorexia as a child by hearing a Manic Street Preachers song on the radio.
-Put out a call for interest for her crap safari cooking show that despite years of careful stitching and pitching behind the scenes, was 'too niche' for the public. Probably fine now though.
- Spent her day consulting with LITERALLY HUNDREDS of schools and libraries that need her to oversee the great DW cleanse 2020

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Omg people are 'spoiling' it? So she just wanted a free rein to do what she liked without question?
And I'm sorry I'm a bit cynical about the vet claims. 'We had a vet look over her'? Sounds like an internet consultation if that, but good she is getting started at last I suppose.
it doesn't sound hopeful. Vets here have been seeing animals since lockdown, and are now running back to normal but even in lockdown the rules were to leave pet at door or in car, and staff would come out to collect. I can't see it being much different in other areas. The vibes I'm getting from this is not been to the vet yet and is placating everyone (us?).if the kitten has already seen a vet before coming to Jack, then Jack has a responsibility to take her to a vet too. I just don't believe any of it.

She is still about and liking posts. Anti working class?
0D389605-5075-4D5C-B88E-862905499DBF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.