Jack Monroe #42

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure David W has made 100 million from his books. He’s had 100 million pounds worth of sales. She knows how the industry works. He will get a percentage

No matter. She’s raging. He’s made millions and she hasn’t.

She’s very tired. She started a dogpile and she’s tired. Poor poor jack. Must be so tiring going in on people on twitter all the bloody time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I’m not sure David W has made 100 million from his books. He’s had 100 million pounds worth of sales. She knows how the industry works. He will get a percentage

No matter. She’s raging. He’s made millions and she hasn’t.

She’s very tired. She started a dogpile and she’s tired. Poor poor jack. Must be so tiring going in on people on twitter all the bloody time.
She's green worth envy, silly tart

Reactions: 9
Yessssssssssssssssssss finally!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got here!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Someone needs to remind Jack of this, I know someone mentioned on the previous thread but I think this shows what a cock she is

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.