Jack Monroe #411 More flounces than an 80s wedding dress.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with her and Leggy - who left who and how long were they together? I watched a video interview of them together and Jack was very try hard. I agree that the relationship seems to have given Jack a taste for a lifestyle she is unable to be a part of on her own merits. Maybe she would have been a nicer, less entitled and greedy person if she and Leggy had never met. Makes you think.
About 6-8 months, really not long. She moved in after the second date (there's a grim story involving sex mushrooms) I think Jack was always acquisitive and entitled though, but Leggy gave her a real view into that celebrity world - although she seems to maintain a level of privacy, especially regarding her kids. We can't blame her for how Jack turned out though, she was destined to be a horror no matter what.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I always thought I wanted her to face some actual consequences for her behaviour, but it turns out her becoming a laughing stock is much much better.
Completely agree. She can't bear to think people aren't hanging off her every word. The whole hoops hilarity was the tipping point and she hadn't been able to wrestle back control of the narrative. It's just brilliant. I've been dipping in and out of the thread and Twitter recently as life is a bit hectic and it's just bringing me joy. She will find it very hard to come back from this and even if it takes months for the MSM to cotton on to the fact she's now a laughing stock, the real joy is that Monroe now knows that not only we know that she's a grifter but we know that others now know she's a faking chancer

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I can see many ninnies aren't in favour of this tip but I have to say IT'S NOT YOUR "HACK" JACK! It's been around since at least the 80s, long before you were rinsing your hoops!
It's useful for some things (lighter clothes, accessories) but nothing heavier. I don't use it (OH did a few times, many years ago) but it boils my piss when she claims stuff that she didn't even come up with, even if it doesn't work! Like EvErYtHiNg!

Hhhhnnnnngggghhhhhhh! #notajackhack #jackhack #jackpratt #jackfuckoff

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Screenshot 2022-10-05 11.37.06.png

Just popping this here so Jack sees it on her grunk. I know she loves a good joke and this one is very funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 133
Oh. Oh dear.
FFS. Does fuckface Monroe even know where Northamptonshire is?
As a Northants adjacent Frau this has set me off again. Soz for the me rail mods & Frauen but am out of dentist with a temporary repair. Waiting 30 minutes until I can have a coffee and a fag.😬🤪🪥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
What happened with her and Leggy - who left who and how long were they together? I watched a video interview of them together and Jack was very try hard. I agree that the relationship seems to have given Jack a taste for a lifestyle she is unable to be a part of on her own merits. Maybe she would have been a nicer, less entitled and greedy person if she and Leggy had never met. Makes you think.
They moved in together incredibly quickly. I think it was days before she moved to London, SB in tow. Engagement announcements were in May of that year, and they’d split by October. Then Jack moved back to Southend and complained that SB didn’t have a school place nearby, because well, she’d been dragging the poor kid from place to place. I’m not sure how long the romance lasted in total.

I dunno. I know Allegra is a bit of a tit person but I wouldn’t blame her for Jack’s ridiculousness. The age gap would have made things difficult to begin with, especially since Allegra was already an established name and Jack was just a budget blogger. There’s plenty of evidence that Jack was an entitled bleep long before the days of Leggy and her media crew, and it’s not like Jack was some smol little 19 year old with big dreams. She was 27 and had a kid. Most people in that situation would have been much more sensible.

And did Jack ever milk the Leggy break up. The fake heart attacks and moving to a sad widdle draughty cold flat (which was actually gorgeous and a 2 bed overlooking the sea).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
The perfect type of therapy for a raging narc. It’s like throwing petrol on a bin fire.
Perfect for Jack, no scientific evidence behind it. No randomised controlled trials to assess its efficacy. No actual evidence that it'll have any long lasting benefit on clients. Maybe Jack could retrain as a practitioner of this pseudoscientific clap trap and then when the hoops settle on this latest multi-chaos, I'm sure Jack will find lots of blue tick twats lining up for her brand of psychoanalysis

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s busy work. No one hangs vest tops on hangers, they go in a drawer. It’s something that looks efficient but takes more time than just pulling the clothes out and putting them on.

I got dressed like that this morning. Pulled things out of drawers, put them on. Took about 2 mins.

Follow me for more #lifehacks
I'm getting my coat again - my bedroom has no space for drawers so I do in fact hang all my vests and t-shirts. 😬 Don't have a lot of clothes though, so they don't take up much space.
I feel like I no longer belong, especially after all the "somebody and Lucia" stuff* when I had no idea who you were all talking about.
Sniff sniff. Always the outsider. Sniff sniff.
I'll duck off

* PLEASE SOMEONE, TAKE PITY ON THIS PATHETIC SOUL AND GIVE ME A LINK 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
About 6-8 months, really not long. She moved in after the second date (there's a grim story involving sex mushrooms) I think Jack was always acquisitive and entitled though, but Leggy gave her a real view into that celebrity world - although she seems to maintain a level of privacy, especially regarding her kids. We can't blame her for how Jack turned out though, she was destined to be a horror no matter what.
I just wanted to see the history of this relationship so read the first article that came up and REALLY WISH I DIDN'T

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
@Agent Krycek
Try hard is an understatement. TBH I always thought Missy Monroe behaved like a mare in season getting together with Leggy. Another bleeping aneurysm! 👺

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She doesnt seem to be done much work this week?

She has had no telly or radio interviews. Shes not released and article. How does a campaigner work in such silence?
It must be time for all that graft softly, gently carried out behind the scenes for all the local organisations that somehow never make it onto her Twitter.
Joking - she’s doing duck all bar reading here and shitting it about the Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They moved in together incredibly quickly. I think it was days before she moved to London, SB in tow. Engagement announcements were in May of that year, and they’d split by October. Then Jack moved back to Southend and complained that SB didn’t have a school place nearby, because well, she’d been dragging the poor kid from place to place. I’m not sure how long the romance lasted in total.

I dunno. I know Allegra is a bit of a tit person but I wouldn’t blame her for Jack’s ridiculousness. The age gap would have made things difficult to begin with, especially since Allegra was already an established name and Jack was just a budget blogger. There’s plenty of evidence that Jack was an entitled bleep long before the days of Leggy and her media crew, and it’s not like Jack was some smol little 19 year old with big dreams. She was 27 and had a kid. Most people in that situation would have been much more sensible.

And did Jack ever milk the Leggy break up. The fake heart attacks and moving to a sad widdle draughty cold flat (which was actually gorgeous and a 2 bed overlooking the sea).
This confirms to me that Leggy gave her the boot and it wasn't Jack's choice to LEAVE. She always does the sadfishing when she gets dumped, like her former partner will look and go "hmmm, seductive binfire, come back Jack" rather than "phew dodged a bullet". In the unlikely event of the Southend Limpet ever getting to end things first she'd be all over social media living her best life and bread crumbing new partners to rub the exes face in it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Anyone else desperate to know about the sex mushrooms?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.